Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What sells PS4 to you?

Go down 
+9
Stigma
Bluenose
yonny616
Stoney
Mikenuge
Hydell
CernaMLD
Mecha
Orc
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

What sells PS4 to you? - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

What sells PS4 to you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What sells PS4 to you?   What sells PS4 to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:18 am

I just wish they would explore these themes in the games more though the narrative has such great potential and they just seem to waste it to try and fit the story into generic military dicks 101

The best parts of Killzone 3's story was definitely the conflict between the helghan political factions striving for control, it felt like a well done political thriller and could have been so much more if they explored it more and expanded it instead of all the other lame shit.

Heck my favourite moment on Killzone 2 is when Sev and Rico are on the train and Rico puts a gun up on a Helghast and he begs him not to kill him as he's just an engineer and a civillian not a soldier. They should focus more on aspects like that.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

What sells PS4 to you? - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: What sells PS4 to you?   What sells PS4 to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:22 am

Well I think the problem then is that you end up with protagonists who are difficult to like because they're on the wrong side of a war. But I agree. It'd be cool to see a Killzone game where Sev and co. decide to switch sides once they realize the reality of the war.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: What sells PS4 to you?   What sells PS4 to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:25 am

Playing as unlikable protagonist could work really well, I mean playingthrough thinking you're a hero and then BAM huge revelation that you were playing as the villains of the story.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: What sells PS4 to you?   What sells PS4 to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:27 am

What sells PS4 to me? Isn't it obvious? Kaz Hirai.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: What sells PS4 to you?   What sells PS4 to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:31 am

Teckno could u edit the spoilers in my message to be in the same format as yours?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: What sells PS4 to you?   What sells PS4 to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:34 am

tahmidk wrote:
Teckno could u edit the spoilers in my message to be in the same format as yours?

Just for future reference, click on the "Others" button when typing a post and click on spoilers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: What sells PS4 to you?   What sells PS4 to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:37 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What sells PS4 to you?   What sells PS4 to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What sells PS4 to you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2