Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killzone Shadow Fall, Driveclub, Watch_Dogs confirmed as PS4 launch titles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Killzone Shadow Fall, Driveclub, Watch_Dogs confirmed as PS4 launch titles Empty
PostSubject: Killzone Shadow Fall, Driveclub, Watch_Dogs confirmed as PS4 launch titles   Killzone Shadow Fall, Driveclub, Watch_Dogs confirmed as PS4 launch titles I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:32 pm

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/392574/killzone-shadow-fall-drive-club-earmarked-as-ps4-launch-titles/

Quote :
Speaking to CVG at the PlayStation Meeting event in New York, a Sony spokesperson confirmed that the next entry in Guerrilla Games' flagship first-person shooter series and Motorstorm creator Evolution Studios' new racer are targeted for release alongside the console later this year.
The two first-party titles would join Ubisoft's Watch Dogs as PS4 launch games.

At the end of Wednesday's event Sony announced a holiday 2013 PS4 release date, but it didn't provide any pricing information.

Last edited by Duke on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Killzone Shadow Fall, Driveclub, Watch_Dogs confirmed as PS4 launch titles R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Killzone Shadow Fall, Driveclub, Watch_Dogs confirmed as PS4 launch titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone Shadow Fall, Driveclub, Watch_Dogs confirmed as PS4 launch titles   Killzone Shadow Fall, Driveclub, Watch_Dogs confirmed as PS4 launch titles I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Liberation? I thought it was called shadow something?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Killzone Shadow Fall, Driveclub, Watch_Dogs confirmed as PS4 launch titles   Killzone Shadow Fall, Driveclub, Watch_Dogs confirmed as PS4 launch titles I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Mecha wrote:
Liberation? I thought it was called shadow something?

Whoops. Fixed it to Shadow Fall.

PS4 is going to have a great Launch lineup. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Killzone Shadow Fall, Driveclub, Watch_Dogs confirmed as PS4 launch titles   Killzone Shadow Fall, Driveclub, Watch_Dogs confirmed as PS4 launch titles I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:36 pm

Isn't Killzone: Mercenary releasing in the holidays aswell? I feel the release of Shadow Falls could overshadow the PSV game. (No pun intended)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone Shadow Fall, Driveclub, Watch_Dogs confirmed as PS4 launch titles   Killzone Shadow Fall, Driveclub, Watch_Dogs confirmed as PS4 launch titles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killzone Shadow Fall, Driveclub, Watch_Dogs confirmed as PS4 launch titles
Page 1 of 1