Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer   Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer   Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:50 pm

Oh wow this is what im mostly gonna be playing until titan fall comes out
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer   Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:39 am

Dem graphics. Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer 409191096

Looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer   Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:23 am

Game actually looks kind of shit once you get a scene without all the damn bloom that covers up all the terrible textures and lack of AA.

YOUR ILLUSIONS ARE SHATTERED

Plz click full size, so you can see the jaggies all over pretty much everything, and so you can appreciate how truly awful the textures on the Helghast and on the ground are.

Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer Killzone__Shadow_Fall_13711356558603

Tfw most of you are probably browsing the web at a terrible resolution and won't be able to tell anyway.

:sadfroge: 
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer   Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:43 am

Could also just be a bad shot. I mean, if KillZone 3 didn't look like this, why would Killzone Shadowfall look like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer   Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:14 pm

Teckno wrote:
Could also just be a bad shot. I mean, if KillZone 3 didn't look like this, why would Killzone Shadowfall look like that.
Kz3 did the same thing, lol. GG is all smoke and mirrors, granted it doesn't look TERRIBLE, but it doesn't look as good as everyone says it does.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer   Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:39 pm

It's a launch game. Of course the game will use "smoke and mirror" techniques. Come back in a few years. Or just look at Infamous: Second Son. Sucker Punch are doing amazing things with that, because they have time.

And it's MP anyways, always a downgrade, especially when they're trying to hit 1080p/60FPS.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer   Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:38 pm

GG has always used smoke and mirror techniques, lol.

Also, I am impressed with the textures and effects in Second Son, but it's only 30fps.

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer   Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:28 am

BioDemon wrote:
GG has always used smoke and mirror techniques, lol.

Also, I am impressed with the textures and effects in Second Son, but it's only 30fps.

True, but it's a big ass open world game. Anyway, Killzone ... need to see more before I get them feels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer   Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killzone: Shadow Fall - Gamecom Trailer
Page 1 of 1