Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox

Go down 
+4
The Enkindler
The_Biotic_God
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox   Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:19 am

Quote :
Right before Sony had to eat humble pie when the PS3′s launch cost them billions and market dominance, they were criticized for being arrogant and cocky. Now they’re seen as a much more likeable and respectable company that doesn’t tell people to get another job.

Clearly not having learned anything from Sony’s past, Microsoft is now playing the villain.

- PSLS.

http://n4g.com/news/1174134/microsoft-everybody-knows-ps3-isnt-as-good-of-an-entertainment-console-as-xbox-360

Feeling threatened by the inevitable PS4 reveal, eh Microsoft? :lulzsec:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox   Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:22 am

Last edited by Mecha on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox   Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:23 am

Lol "everybody?"

No one in Lebanon even knows what an Xbox is.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox   Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:36 am

With all this casual shit they infect the Xbox 360 with, I don't think that Microsoft has the right to proclaim that the PS3 isn't as good as the 360.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox   Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:44 pm

Let the console war recommence!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox   Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Microsoft scared.

Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox Ibv4NFbgcRJypt
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox   Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Jesus Christ Yonny, that was some coincidence, I made that my sig and you posted it at the exact same time, lol. Surprised

Anyway, it's too inyoface for a sig so I removed it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox   Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Wasn't there like a statistic saying that the PS3 had more hours of netflix viewing by its customers over any other device?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox   Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:43 pm

Great minds think alike, Stoney. :lulzsec:

Here's another:
Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox I59yXniSzNxb7

And one for Nintendo:
Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox Kazining
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox   Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Tis beautiful, yonny. Sad dat Star Trek one is awesome. All credit to NeoGaf, they made the majority of sigs and avatars.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox   Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Xbox 360 is a better entertainment console. That's undeniable. There are way more services available on the 360 compared to the PS3. Now if only the Xbox 360 was a better GAMING console compared to the PS3. Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox   Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:49 pm

the 360 doesnt even have bluray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox   Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft: Everybody knows PS3 isn't as good of an entertainment console as Xbox
Page 1 of 1