Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Official Spider-Man thread

Go down 
+21
ArchAngel
Franko
NoelX2
Orion
Mr Canai Spy
The Enkindler
Hydell
Orc
2Sugoi2Die
RamboOnRedBull
CleverCatchPhrase
The_Biotic_God
Chobo
yonny616
Bluenose
Stoney
Shigdig
Based Sonji
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
Mecha
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:23 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Akainu wrote:
Franko wrote:
Greg Jennings wrote:
WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE.

WHERE IS THE TRIGGER? WHERE IS THE TAPE? GIVE ME THE FUCKING TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE.

I SECOND THAT!
I THIRD THAT!
I FOURTH THAT

I'm a little bit dissapointed though because i read Emma Watson instead of Emma Stone but this is good aswell.

I FIFTH THIS!

Give meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the fucking tape you asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:12 am

Maybe it's because I actually have some morals, but I'd have a hard time watching an Emma Stone sex tape, knowing that I wasn't meant to see it.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:59 am

I'm a fucking massive faget
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:52 pm

I personally enjoy the Ultimate Spider-Man comics so I'm probably not the best person to tell you which ASM comics are best.

http://www.comicvine.com/ultimate-spider-man/49-7257/

But check out The Darkness comics. They're great!
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:05 pm

I wouldnt.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:15 pm

^ Of course you wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:33 pm

My penis has already rocket launched from my body.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:13 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
My penis has already rocket launched from my body.
That is hot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:02 pm

I would not want to see it knowing it will never be me tapping her. But most likely I would succum to it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: The Superior Spider-Man vs. Ultron   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 Supsma10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:59 pm

So they're already going to kill him? Razz
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:28 am

Zeratul wrote:
I wouldnt.

Well, we all know you're homosexual and you go to church to get on your knees to accept the body of a man into your mouth. Not because you have to, but because you want him inside you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:02 am

^^^^^

a bit too far. he shouldnt be harassed in every thread
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:47 am

If it's released with her permission i would, but not if it's leaked.
I would feel like a dick, because she genuinely seems like an ok gal
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:23 pm

CyclopsWasRight wrote:

Clearly she isn't. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:28 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
CyclopsWasRight wrote:

Clearly she isn't. :fuckthat:

People make mistakes, get over it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:14 pm

According to rumors, someone payed her to have sex on camera. So that might not be his ex-boyfriend she was with if you know I'm saying. Again, these are all just rumors. But what makes this rumor interesting is that it started several months ago. Way before anyone even knew she had a sex tape. And the other thing is, the rumor never said the name Emma Stone, but to be on the look out for an uprising actress sex tape soon. Which made it obvious that it was Emma Stone.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:26 pm

C'mon people we've all made sex tapes.

Haven't we?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:50 am

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 Emmast10
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:45 am

shigdig wrote:
^^^^^

a bit too far. he shouldnt be harassed in every thread

He should for being a faggot all the time.

Reminding us almost EVERY OTHER THREAD that he lives (what he believes to be) a "pure" life doesn't make him a better christian.

Trust me I don't target him because of his beliefs. My whole family (accept me) is christian or catholic and I highly respect them. I LOVE them. Why you may ask? Because they don't go to forums that have none believers and preach. They go among their own kind to talk about christ instead of acting like they're a gaming forums only light of righteousness.

My brother is part of a gaming forum. He's a HUGE gamer. You know what he talks about in a gaming forum? The games he plays. He never mentions his personal beliefs because he knows it doesn't make a difference to the forum's community and it's not his job to do so. The only time he would even mention he's christian is if he's asked.

Some of you may retort that" well he has a right to post his beliefs." Of course! Everyone does. If he doesn't agree with the threads topic? He doesn't have to read it.

Lets say there was a post just like this in the forum my brothers in. He wouldn't open it, because it's obviously not his demographic.

Another example: If I saw a christian forum. I wouldn't join and when a new member joins go out of my way to post "Hello! I'm CCP, the sites devout non-christ-believer!" I also wouldn't go into their threads about christ and post "Well, I believe in Satan and I disagree with you because the satanic bible says I should fornicate and do what ever I want even if it's killing babies" or "I would fuck the shit out of the virgin mary."

I have the right to do it, but I don't because what ever I believe has nothing do to with christians so there is no reason for me to go out of my way to annoy them.

Zera goes into posts he knows has nothing to do with his lifestyle to post his disagreements as if he's holier-than-thou.

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:07 am

Mecha wrote:
Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 Emmast10

Yeah I can never watch that sex tape now...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can!   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 Prv14410

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 Prv14411
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:28 pm

What kind of book is Avenging? Like is it set in 616 and what is it about and what are the stories like?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Yeah, I think it is set in the 616 universe. Avenging Spider-Man is basically about Spider-Man teaming up with other Marvel characters.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Mecha wrote:
Yeah, I think it is set in the 616 universe. Avenging Spider-Man is basically about Spider-Man teaming up with other Marvel characters.

Oh so it's like A+X !
Would u recommend it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Spider-Man thread
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next