Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Official Spider-Man thread

Go down 
+21
ArchAngel
Franko
NoelX2
Orion
Mr Canai Spy
The Enkindler
Hydell
Orc
2Sugoi2Die
RamboOnRedBull
CleverCatchPhrase
The_Biotic_God
Chobo
yonny616
Bluenose
Stoney
Shigdig
Based Sonji
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
Mecha
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Greg Jennings wrote:
Geez, why was his original design so fucking skinny?

Ahh sonji. This is like a Duke comment.
I love you

:ultracry:

Sorry that was below the belt. Dw you are superior to most members here because you have actually played Grim Fandango I love you
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: The Death of Spider-Man Motion Comic   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:30 am

One of the best motion comics I've seen. It has some very nice voice over work too.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:39 am

At least the real Peter Parker is still alive.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: The Amazing Spider-Man (1963-2012)   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:50 pm

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 Asm19910

Quote :
Marvel has given their solicitations for December over to CBR and they've hidden a surprise in there for Spider-Man fans that they might not take so well.

The Amazing Spider-Man will be ending with its 700th issue this December. The comic will be 104 pages, written by Dan Slott with art by Humberto Ramos. There will also be five variant covers for the comic - a 50th Anniversary varient, Wraparound cover, Olivier Coipel Cover, and a Joe Quesada cover

There's no official word from Marvel, but this puts the comic on the path to be rebooted for their Marvel NOW! initiative.

Source: SuperHeroHype
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Around of applause for an epic achievement :freddie:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Well I'm sure the spin offs and sub series will continue. But wow, end of an era. Congrats Marvel for continuing for so long.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Superior Spider-Man coming in 2013   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 Supsm210
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:10 pm

What a stupid name.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Superior Spider-Man = The Amazing Spider-Man I love you

Did they seriously run out of adjectives for Spider-Man?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Nah, Marvel just went down hill a bit ever since Joe Quesada joined.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Peter Parker Will NOT Be Behind The Mask In The Superior Spider-Man   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:11 am

What are you doing Marvel?
Quote :
It gets to a point where you have to wonder whether Marvel are trying to alienate ALL of their remaining fans! Dan Slott has said numerous times that he believes going into hiding will be his only option once Amazing Spider-Man #700 goes on sale this December, and now it may just be clear why. The unveiling of The Superior Spider-Man was met with a mostly negative reaction from fans (the darker, more aggressive attitude and costume have been repeatedly scoffed at) but Newsarama reports that the writer today revealed that Peter Parker won't be behind the mask in the Marvel NOW! series. As if that isn't bad enough, the new Spidey's love interest will be...Mary Jane Watson. Surely not?! Unfortunately so...

Dan Slott teased a few more Superior Spider-Man details during a retailer breakfast held at the start of New York Comic Con. Marvel Comics has confirmed that Slott told retailers in attendance that the Spider-Man starring in the January-debuting series is indeed a character other than Peter Parker, and that Spider-Man and Mary Jane would be getting back together — which would mean that Peter and MJ will not be.

This report has been collaborated by numerous other sites, although one of them actually reveals that this new Spider-Man will have retractable claws. With the X-Men now little more than a part of the bloated Avengers franchise, and this apparent decision to get rid of Peter Parker, it's not hard to imagine the publisher losing more and more readers (despite this being yet ANOTHER stunt under Axel Alonso's reign as Editor-in-Chief to increase sales). There is of course a chance that this is a red herring, but for now, how do you guys feel about getting a new Spider-Man?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=68558
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:26 am

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 This-i10
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:48 pm

omg quesada sucks, but this could be interesting... Cant be worse than One More Day can it...?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Miguel O'Hara is The Superior Spider-Man!?   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:47 pm

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 C1201710

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 Dailys10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:54 pm

may be this one will be a homo & listen to justin bieber
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Sorry, who's that again? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:38 pm

Akainu wrote:
Sorry, who's that again? :scratch:

He's basically Spider-Man from the future.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: The Amazing Spider-Man (Or some other series or whatever) comic recommendations?   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:25 pm

Hai. I want some comix. Lol.

But for real, I've been getting into Spider-Man.
But der's a lot of comics. Not just the main series, but some other series.

I want to get into the more recent releases of The Amazing Spider-Man (Big Time and up). I plan to get some big story arcs like "The Death of Gwen Stacy," some of Venom, and "Spider-Man: Blue" (Not a story arc, but whatever).

Do any of you have any recommendations? I don't mind what series it is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:33 pm

How bout this?

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 21605610
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Emma Stone has a sex tape, but not with Spider-Man :O   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 Spidey11

Quote :
RadarOnline.com has reported that Emma Stone, star of Easy A, who is currently dating her Amazing Spider-Man co-star, Andrew Garfield, made a sex tape before she was famous.

"Emma Stone has a sex tape and that's a fact," the source told RadarOnline.com. "She made it long before she started dating Andrew Garfield, and before she really became a household name. She was just young and probably thought nothing would ever come of it."

Currently the homemade sex video tape has not been shopped around so don't expect to find a leaked version of it online...yet. "The tape remains in the hands of the person she made it with," the source said. "But that doesn't mean there's any guarantee that it won't eventually hit the market. The higher Emma's star rises, the more valuable that tape becomes."

The source is said to be a "close pal" of the 24-year-old actress. They say Emma has no interest in becoming the next Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton and would "fight" to keep the racy tape from surfacing.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:36 am

WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE.

WHERE IS THE TRIGGER? WHERE IS THE TAPE? GIVE ME THE FUCKING TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:21 am

Greg Jennings wrote:
WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE.

I SECOND THAT!
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:59 am

Franko wrote:
Greg Jennings wrote:

I SECOND THAT!
I THIRD THAT!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:08 am

Akainu wrote:
Franko wrote:
Greg Jennings wrote:

I SECOND THAT!
I THIRD THAT!
I FOURTH THAT

I'm a little bit dissapointed though because i read Emma Watson instead of Emma Stone but this is good aswell.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:05 am

I WOULD ONLY WATCH IF SHE WAS A REDHEAD IN THE TAPE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Spider-Man thread   Official Spider-Man thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Spider-Man thread
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next