Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Most Wanted PS4 Games

Go down 
+3
Bluenose
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Your Most Wanted PS4 Games Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Your Most Wanted PS4 Games Empty
PostSubject: Your Most Wanted PS4 Games   Your Most Wanted PS4 Games I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Due to the PlayStation meeting being merely weeks away by now (Feb. 20th), I wanted to put a list where we each show the games we mostly want announced, and make guesses until the official meeting has taken place.

------------------------------

Mine would have to be:

Uncharted 4

Your Most Wanted PS4 Games Uncharted+4+release+date

I absolutely love the franchise, and with Uncharted 3 leaving a few questions unanswered, I'd be more than happy for a 4th (And maybe) final installment in the main storyline.

---------------------------------

LittleBigPlanet 3

Your Most Wanted PS4 Games LittleBigPlanet-3

After all the countless hours-upon-hours I've spent on the LBP franchise, there's no way I can be anything but hyped for a 3rd installment in the series.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Your Most Wanted PS4 Games R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Wanted PS4 Games   Your Most Wanted PS4 Games I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Haze 2
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Wanted PS4 Games   Your Most Wanted PS4 Games I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Infamous 3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Your Most Wanted PS4 Games Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Wanted PS4 Games   Your Most Wanted PS4 Games I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Well, it doesn't necessarily need to be an exclusive; It can still be something like a Fallout 4 as long as it's still a game that's on the PS4 as a whole.

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Your Most Wanted PS4 Games TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Wanted PS4 Games   Your Most Wanted PS4 Games I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Inhumans
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Ultimate Spider-Man 2
Marvel Nemesis Avengers VS X-Men
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Wanted PS4 Games   Your Most Wanted PS4 Games I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:22 pm

MGS5.

Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Wanted PS4 Games   Your Most Wanted PS4 Games I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:29 pm

MGS 5
Killzone 4
Uncharted 4

My most wanted PS5 Game:
The Last Guardian
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Wanted PS4 Games   Your Most Wanted PS4 Games I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:11 pm

Persona 5
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Wanted PS4 Games   Your Most Wanted PS4 Games I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Stigma wrote:
Persona 5

seconded

id like a valkaria chronicles 4 aswell. aslong as theres also a vita release.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Wanted PS4 Games   Your Most Wanted PS4 Games I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:18 am

Ground Zeroes. There is no way that the footage Kojima showed was on a PC "with PS3 specs". Anyone with basic understanding of lighting and graphic fidelity could tell that. Add to the fact that it is open world, just imagine all the ways you can play through the "level".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Wanted PS4 Games   Your Most Wanted PS4 Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Most Wanted PS4 Games
Page 1 of 1