Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10 Most Wanted Games in Japan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

10 Most Wanted Games in Japan Empty
PostSubject: 10 Most Wanted Games in Japan   10 Most Wanted Games in Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:10 pm

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/04/07/heres-the-top-ten-most-wanted-games-in-japan/

1.[PSV] Persona 4: The Golden
2.[PS3] Dragon’s Dogma
3.[PS3] Resident Evil 6
4.[Wii] Dragon Quest X: Rise of the Five Tribes Online
5.[3DS] Fire Emblem: Awakening
6.[3DS] Monster Hunter 4
7.[3DS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry’s Wonderland 3D
8.[3DS] Animal Crossing
9.[NDS] Pokemon Black 2 & White 2
10.[PS3] Lollipop Chainsaw

Sooo Vita has the top most wanted game in Japan this week. But dang 6 Nintendo games are among the 10 most wanted. Sony must try harder. But clearly Microsoft must try even more harder Razz
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: 10 Most Wanted Games in Japan   10 Most Wanted Games in Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Sony has the Top 3 games. I think they're on the right track, lol.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 10 Most Wanted Games in Japan   10 Most Wanted Games in Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:57 pm

^
Yep, it only has 4 of the top 10, the rest being Nintendo games, but yeah good for them for getting the top 3.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 10 Most Wanted Games in Japan   10 Most Wanted Games in Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Sounds like Persona 4 will be boosting up the vita a bit in Japan. Well they do need a boost.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

10 Most Wanted Games in Japan R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: 10 Most Wanted Games in Japan   10 Most Wanted Games in Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Japan has good taste ^_^
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 10 Most Wanted Games in Japan   10 Most Wanted Games in Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Mecha wrote:
Japan has good taste ^_^

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RapeLay

Say that again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 10 Most Wanted Games in Japan   10 Most Wanted Games in Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:20 am

Lykos wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Japan has good taste ^_^

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RapeLay

Say that again.
10 Most Wanted Games in Japan Kill+them+Johnny.+Kill+them+all+_c731bc78019fdb71c15089ce2abf5d3a that only proves mecha's point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Most Wanted Games in Japan   10 Most Wanted Games in Japan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Most Wanted Games in Japan
Page 1 of 1