Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sonic Adventure 3 coming to next-gen?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sonic Adventure 3 coming to next-gen? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Sonic Adventure 3 coming to next-gen? Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Adventure 3 coming to next-gen?   Sonic Adventure 3 coming to next-gen? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 am

Sonic Adventure 3 coming to next-gen? Sa-wha10

Quote :
Sonic Adventure 3 is the working title of Sega’s next Sonic the Hedgehog game, according to an alleged inside source.

The rumblings come from a Go Nintendo source who is said to be close to the matter.

Sonic Adventure 3 is said to be the internal codename of the project, and it may not stick come launch time. But still, would you like to see a new game made similarly to the classic Dreamcast games? Or is 2D still the way forward?

Either way the next Sonic game will be revealed this month. Read our full report on the announcement here.

Thanks Nintendo Life.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 3 coming to next-gen?   Sonic Adventure 3 coming to next-gen? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:55 pm

YES! PLEASE BE TRUE!
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Sonic Adventure 3 coming to next-gen? 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 3 coming to next-gen?   Sonic Adventure 3 coming to next-gen? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:57 pm

If they release it then I would have to wait for the game to release and see what the general opinion of it is. Seeing as Sonic only just recently started gaining a relatively good reputation again, and I would hate to blow my money on the one that tanks again, assuming I would decide to go through it at all. Though to be honest, I do have rather fond memories playing those games when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Sonic Adventure 3 coming to next-gen? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 3 coming to next-gen?   Sonic Adventure 3 coming to next-gen? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:12 pm

I recently revisited the first Sonic Adventure for Gamecube back in November of last year . . . god, the controls and the camera are so broken. Sonic is doing nothing to stand out anymore. The series has gone so downhill that Sonic fans are accepting anything that's relatively playable, but for me to actually BUY a new Sonic game, it can't just be basic Sonic gameplay that's tolerable. That's not cutting it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 3 coming to next-gen?   Sonic Adventure 3 coming to next-gen? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic Adventure 3 coming to next-gen?
Page 1 of 1