Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Your Top 5 Adventure Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Your Top 5 Adventure Games Empty
PostSubject: Your Top 5 Adventure Games   Your Top 5 Adventure Games I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:40 am

In this thread we discuss the wonderful genre of Adventure games.
I'm talking about traditional adventure games, like graphic adventure games, point n' click games, etc.

Discuss your favourite games of this genre.

I love the Broken Sword series to bits and really wish the 4th game would be compatible with my computer and I am so hyped for the fifth.

Your Top 5 Adventure Games Broken11

Your Top 5 Adventure Games Broken10

Your Top 5 Adventure Games Screen10

Even the fanmade game was awesome
Your Top 5 Adventure Games Broken12

And of course Grim Fandango is incredible and undeniably one of the best games of all time (fuck GenericCharted, Call of Generic, Generics of War series)
Your Top 5 Adventure Games 600ful10

And although I sadly never completed it, Gabriel Knight was something else and as usual, Tim Curry's voice acting brought some hilarity to it.

Your Top 5 Adventure Games Screen11

Last edited by Ramzan_Kadyrov on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Adventure Games   Your Top 5 Adventure Games I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:15 pm

:alone:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Your Top 5 Adventure Games R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Adventure Games   Your Top 5 Adventure Games I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Your Top 5 Adventure Games Unchar10

Your Top 5 Adventure Games Super_10

Your Top 5 Adventure Games Sonic-10

Last edited by Mecha on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Adventure Games   Your Top 5 Adventure Games I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:25 pm

How can you have a memory of a new thread?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Adventure Games   Your Top 5 Adventure Games I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:53 pm

What'chu talkin' 'bout, Lykos?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Adventure Games   Your Top 5 Adventure Games I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:13 pm

The post that you deleted. By the way for someone that criticizes the forum for not reading you are one total hypocrite..

Lykos : I'm talking about traditional adventure games, like graphic adventure games, point n' click games, etc.

Mecha: Uncharted, Sonic, Super Mario 64 DS :derp:

Plus you know your life sucks when you put Uncharted on a top adventure games thread. And you know it sucks even more when you are only capable of listing 3 adventure games in a top 5 thread. And you know it sucks even more when every one of those games is post-2000.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Adventure Games   Your Top 5 Adventure Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:50 am

The genre doesn't appeal to me personally but atleast I know what constitutes as an Adeventure game unlike Mecha... Your Top 5 Adventure Games 1443829230
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Adventure Games   Your Top 5 Adventure Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:43 am

@Lykos

There is a difference between not reading and can't read. Half the time people here seem to always misinterpret things on what the other person says. I on the other hand, didn't bother reading what you said, I just assumed by the title.

BTW, if you look carefully, you can see that I do have five games listed there. Also I just post whatever off the top of my head, so phuck u.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Adventure Games   Your Top 5 Adventure Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:21 am

I liek teh one where u have 2 click.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Adventure Games   Your Top 5 Adventure Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:55 pm

Mecha wrote:
@Lykos

There is a difference between not reading and can't read. Half the time people here seem to always misinterpret things on what the other person says. I on the other hand, didn't bother reading what you said, I just assumed by the title.

BTW, if you look carefully, you can see that I do have five games listed there. Also I just post whatever off the top of my head, so phuck u.

Ha, read next time Razz

And my bad dude. I didn't notice the 3 Uncharted games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Adventure Games   Your Top 5 Adventure Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Top 5 Adventure Games
Page 1 of 1