Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long

Go down 
+7
Bluenose
Angelus
Orc
Hydell
Stigma
Jack the Spectre
Based Sonji
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long Empty
PostSubject: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:08 pm

http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head/head2head-killzone-3-vs-crysis-2-analysis/#comments
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:31 pm

I knew you were going to post this. Razz

I am not surprised tho. And i don't really give a shit. I knew killzone 3 looked better. It was the damn lighting. Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long 21888
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Yeah, I always thought Killzone 3 looked better.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:43 pm

I should get KZ3 in the mail in a few days so I can see for myself.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:41 pm

You didnt buy it just to compare the graphics did you?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:03 am

Crysis 2 looks like a ps2 game.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:41 am

Guerilla games are over-achievers with graphics.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:47 am

The opening star ship battle on the ocean shooting away at the helghast... Orgasm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:36 pm

Crysis 2 is much funner than KZ3..
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Alanski wrote:

Too bad the MP is absolute shit and the story can be a steaming pile of horse shit most of the time :/
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Alanski wrote:

Cause it's in New York amirite?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Teckno wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Cause it's in New York amirite?

Ya. New York is generally more chaotic. Great place for a battlefield but a shit place to live

TheUltimateDouche wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Too bad the MP is absolute shit and the story can be a steaming pile of horse shit most of the time :/

"MP is absolute shit" Riiight.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:48 pm

^^

I honestly didn't enjoy it that much. Most of the maps are absolute balls.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:52 pm

TheUltimateDouche wrote:
^^

Well honestly, the MP system in KZ3 is just terrible. The lobby system is shit and the voting system makes it to where the same map is chosen almost all the time in Guerilla Warfare.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Alanski wrote:
TheUltimateDouche wrote:
^^

Well honestly, the MP system in KZ3 is just terrible. The lobby system is shit and the voting system makes it to where the same map is chosen almost all the time in Guerilla Warfare.
But here's the thing: Killzone 3's multiplayer is actually fun.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:57 pm

TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TheUltimateDouche wrote:
^^

But here's the thing: Killzone 3's multiplayer is actually fun.

Uh, so is C2's... Razz The difference here is that C2 has a better lobby system and a more rewarding leveling system.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Crysis 2 is basically Call of Duty but with cyber suits that don't add much to the gameplay.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:43 pm

TRF wrote:
Crysis 2 is basically Call of Duty but with cyber suits that don't add much to the gameplay.

They add alot to the gameplay. It's makes the game generally alot faster paced and lets you play the game how you want to play it.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:14 pm

people people. They are both shit
Back to top Go down
JosefK
Villager
Villager
JosefK

Stature : 3
London, England

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:45 pm

Got killzone 3 and crysis 2 last week and i totally agree (i'll do a joint review some time this week). I will say killzone's multiplayer doesn't feel like an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:34 pm

After completing Crysis 2, I think it just beats KZ 3 in the visual department. The lighting in the game is gorgeous.

Possibly the best looking console game.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:13 pm

I finished Killzone 3 today and spent a lot of time in multiplayer. I think Killzone 3 looks a lot better and is in general just a better game. Crysis 2 had a pretty good campaign but a lousy multiplayer. Unfortunately, they're both pretty underwhelming. Good thing I didn't actually buy them, I bought Crysis 2 but then returned it, and Killzone 3 I just rented.

@Reaper
Oh hell no lol, that is one reason I rented it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long   Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crysis 2 FPS Graphics King: Didn't Last Long
Page 1 of 1