Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread

Go down 
+11
CleverCatchPhrase
Chobo
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
Based Sonji
Stoney
Orc
yonny616
JayMoore
Mecha
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:40 pm

Sony Announces London World Premiere
Quote :
LONDON March 13, 2014 Sony Pictures Releasing (UK) today announced that the World Premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is set to take place in London on Thursday April 10th , ahead of its nationwide release in cinemas across the UK and Ireland on April 18th.

The Odeon Cinema in Leicester Square will play host to the spectacular World Premiere event. The cast and filmmakers of the highly anticipated new movie will swing into town to lead a glittering array of star guests walking the red carpet: Spider-Man himself, British star Andrew Garfield, will be joined by a stellar line up of fellow cast members, including Emma Stone (Gwen Stacy), Jamie Foxx (Electro), and Dane DeHaan (Harry Osborn), alongside director Marc Webb and producers Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach.

A UK World Premiere will be a first for the nation’s favourite web-slinging Super Hero – never before has London hosted the global launch for a Spider-Man movie.

Garfield said, “I’m delighted to see the World Premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 take place in my home town. I can’t wait to present this movie to audiences across the UK.”

In addition to the London Leicester Square Premiere event, fans across the UK and Ireland will have the chance to be part of this Amazing occasion as The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will also be shown simultaneously at 20 regional premieres.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=96038
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:48 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/16/marc-webb-wont-direct-amazing-spider-man-4

Welp.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:19 am

Just give the rights back to Disney and Marvel already!

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 Marvel12
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Mecha wrote:

Something tells me Sony won't give up a major cash cow just to appease comic book fans. Razz

It would be interesting to see if Sony was maybe willing to trade Spider-Man back to Marvel in exchange for another property.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:30 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Something tells me Sony won't give up a major cash cow just to appease comic book fans. Razz

It would be interesting to see if Sony was maybe willing to trade Spider-Man back to Marvel in exchange for another property.

No other property comes anywhere near as big as Spidey
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:38 pm

That's stupid, Jack. Spider-Man is like Marvel's most popular superhero. Makes no sense to trade him for someone else.

Also I know Sony isn't willing to just give up the rights, but I don't like the direction they're going with the franchise. Sony is trying to build their own cinematic universe, yet they're very limited to what they can do.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:48 pm

I'm not saying it would make sense, it would just be interesting to see.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Sony will never give up Spidey. It's too much money to give up. Also I'd rather have Spidey at Sony. Marvel would probably shelve him until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:41 pm

No. If Marvel got the rights back to Spider-Man, we would have seen him join The Avengers. Sony on the other hand, looks like they're going to focus on spin-offs to keep the rights.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:51 pm

We would, never said we wouldn't, but Marvel has their universe planned out. They won't just shove a character in if he won't fit in the purpose of the "phase". Same reason why Daredevil is on Netflix, and same reason why if F4 goes to Marvel they won't be used until they can be. Galactus and Surfer might be a different story though since they were willing to let Fox keep DD for Galactus and Surfer.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Even if they don't use Fantastic Four, they would still have the full rights to Skrulls and Galactus. Besides, it would be awesome if Marvel was planning on The New Avengers for Phase 4.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:39 pm

The trailer for the trailer! Much unique, such wow!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:54 pm

What is this, the 200th trailer? I feel like I seen the whole movie now.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Sony, they can't stop releasing clips, trailers, teasers, featurettes, and the movie is still about a month and 2 weeks away. SMDH Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 1443829230
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:26 pm

Oh shit, this is the spidey action i've always wanted to see in live action, love how he moves and how the action is choreographed.

I hope we see Shocker in live action though, i fucking love Shocker.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:36 pm

That trailer is boss!
Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 Tumblr_inline_mzs0fdIny31qjjzql
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:32 pm

Quality trailer.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:40 pm

Orion wrote:
Oh shit, this is the spidey action i've always wanted to see in live action, love how he moves and how the action is choreographed.

I hope we see Shocker in live action though, i fucking love Shocker.

Wouldn't shock me if he doesn't appear at all.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:14 pm

This guy always has the best reactions.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:29 am

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:31 pm

Lol That Spider-Baby. Made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:20 am

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 Tsq710

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 Url17
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:41 am

At least Harry doesn't look as stupid as this:

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 2002-Green-Goblin-Willem-Dafoe-fire
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:50 am

Or this...

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 New_go10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next