Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread

Go down 
+11
CleverCatchPhrase
Chobo
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
Based Sonji
Stoney
Orc
yonny616
JayMoore
Mecha
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:40 pm

BEYONDinFamous wrote:
Batman and Spider-Man don't look that dumb. Neither did The Joker or Bane in Nolan's Batman trilogy. Nor did Liam Neeson's character from Batman Begins...

I mean, fuck, even Dr. Manhattan looked pretty badass in Watchmen. So there's that. Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 725796345

But, hey, whatever wets you at night.

So you like blue penises then.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:43 pm

He looked silly to me, maybe it was the all black suit and the eyes being visible.
Spider-Man has the best superhero costume imo, also Wolverine is fucking ridiculous in his costume, but he's a fucking beast and a total monster anyway and he doesnt give a shit. Cap MURIKA new costume in Cap 2 is good, it's based off the costume he wore when he stopped being Cap and just became a str8 up spy and agent, and he's got the soldiers helmet like his new costume in the new Marvel Now comics
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Seems like they're going for this Electro.

(P.S. The guy who does Electro's voice, is the guy who did Spidey's voice in the '94 animated series.)
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:07 pm

That show is a Joke, he cant even fucking beat electro without help, spidey takes on the sinister six and wins regularly

Last edited by Orion on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:30 pm

I like it. Probably because I watch it when I'm bored, but it's an okay show.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:12 pm

Catching up on this thread is fun. So it seems I missed Mecha's beautiful thrashing by Rambo, followed by his defense of a hysterically dumb-looking Electro.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:24 pm

That's an on the set pics though. How can you guys judge on a character when the visual effects haven't even been added yet? Besides, I thought it was all about if the guy can act, and not just looks. But hey, it is your opinion after all.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 IMG_0114

Last edited by Orion on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 Thisis10
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Wonder Woman was talking to Orion, Darkseids son who managed fuck up Darkseid in a fight so much he left him crippled, it was a solo 1v1 fight. Now electro.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Mecha wrote:
That's an on the set pics though. How can you guys judge on a character when the visual effects haven't even been added yet? Besides, I thought it was all about if the guy can act, and not just looks. But hey, it is your opinion after all.
Coming from the guy who was comparing Tobey Maguire's hair to Andrew Garfield's. Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 725796345 You're right though. Looks aren't everything. The Coen brothers gave Javier Bardem a bowl cut and made him scary. Marc Webb is not the Coen brothers.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:43 pm

What does Peter's hair have anything to do with this? Marc Webb isn't the one acting, Jamie Foxx is. And unlike the previous actors who played Spider-Man villains, Jamie Foxx is the only one who won an Oscar. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 Wretry10
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:00 pm

Mecha wrote:
What does Peter's hair have anything to do with this? Marc Webb isn't the one acting, Jamie Foxx is. And unlike the previous actors who played Spider-Man villains, Jamie Foxx is the only one who won an Oscar. So yeah.
Because as we all know, Oscar-winners are always deserving and once they win an Oscar, they never give a bad performance ever again. And the hair has everything to do with it. You're criticizing me for criticizing Electro's look, saying that it doesn't matter, but I've seen you have a bitchfit with Lykos over whose fucking hair looked better. So don't even make that argument, because you've argued that stuff more than me.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:07 pm

lol you guys clearly don't even bother reading the arguments me and Lykos have. That was Lykos bitchin about the hair, not me. I was just saying how stupid he sounded for nitpicking at something like that.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:42 pm

No you were posting pictures of peter parker and saying "no look his hairs like this and Andy pandy Garfield the cat looks. More like peter" for about 2 pages
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:45 pm

I wasn't bitchin about the hair as Jack claims though.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:59 pm

No you were just arguing about it with lykos for a couple of pages
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Yeah, so? What's your point? I'm saying that I did NOT criticize on anyone's hair.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:16 pm

UPDATE: The film is 100% being shot in New York. The first Spider-Man movie to ever do so. So no London after all.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Mecha wrote:
UPDATE: The film is 100% being shot in New York. The first Spider-Man movie to ever do so. So no London after all.

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 Naughty_memes_congrats_spider_man_Meme_base_5-s500x368-146615
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:30 pm

Mecha wrote:
With great FREEDOM comes great FREEDOM. FREEDOM.

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 AmericanFlagandBaldEagle
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:45 pm

So Gwen may live to see the next movie, guessing they are saving Osborn for the 3rd movie and they are going the ultimate route and making Harry the Hobgoblin
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Fuck off crybaby faggot go have sex with a demented pig you mahogany fanboy ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Exactly what I was thinking . . . ? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next