Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted 3 mini review

Go down 
+2
yonny616
Orion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Uncharted 3 mini review TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Uncharted 3 mini review Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 3 mini review   Uncharted 3 mini review I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:29 pm

Finally got around to beating uncharted 3. The story was better than uncharted 2 and felt a lot more about Drake, as well as epic supporting cast like Sully.

SULLY

Graphics were amazing, voice acting awesome as fuck, everything was almost perfect except some hiccups. i ran in to a bunch of glitches and one puzzle that i spent ages on got glitched and i had to restart, which sucked.
And the cover system is way shittier than the previous games and really crappy.

9/10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Uncharted 3 mini review PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 mini review   Uncharted 3 mini review I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:50 pm

>Bunch of glitches
>Glitch so bad he had to restart
>cover system is shittier than both previous games

>9/10

Seems legit. :notbad:

Well at least it wasn't a 10/10.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 mini review   Uncharted 3 mini review I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:52 pm

yonny616 wrote:
>Bunch of glitches

>9/10

I'm not sure you read the text in yellow
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 mini review   Uncharted 3 mini review I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:33 pm

The new AA (anti-aliasing) they used is bad compared to Uncharted 2, GG used the same on Killzone 3, why they decided to change to an inferior anti-aliasing technique is beyond me.

It is so jarring, look at the difference between Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2 to UC 3 and Killzone 3, the jaggies are such an eyesore.

Kinda off topic but I had to say it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Uncharted 3 mini review R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 mini review   Uncharted 3 mini review I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:25 pm

yonny616 wrote:
>Bunch of glitches

>9/10

Says the guy who likes The Dark Knight Rises.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 mini review   Uncharted 3 mini review I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Oh Mecha, go back to making threads about the merger of comic section and anime/manga sub-section.

And yes, I like TDKRises. A film A LOT better that The Amazingly Mediocre Spider-Man. :)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 mini review   Uncharted 3 mini review I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Better than the Raimi films that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 mini review   Uncharted 3 mini review I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Better than 3? Yeah. Better than 1 or even 2? Nope. Anyway's I'm not Lykos so I'm not getting sucked into this Raimi vs Webb debate.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 mini review   Uncharted 3 mini review I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:08 pm

@Mecha what's wrong with liking TDKR and what's the point of bringing it up in a completely unreleated topic? That's like me telling you that Amazing Spiderman got lower ratings from critics than raimi's first two films in a topic discussing how to cook tampons in an easy bake oven
Also SULLY
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 mini review   Uncharted 3 mini review I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Point is, Uncharted 3 is obviously better. Yet, people like to nitpick at some of the flaws and claim its inferior. Uncharted 3 mini review 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 mini review   Uncharted 3 mini review I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:44 am

Mecha wrote:
Point is, Uncharted 3 is obviously better. Yet, people like to nitpick at some of the flaws and claim its inferior. Uncharted 3 mini review 1443829230
Like you do with Raimi's films and ASM?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Uncharted 3 mini review Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 mini review   Uncharted 3 mini review I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:50 am

Haha, Slapped! Uncharted 3 mini review 725796345
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 mini review   Uncharted 3 mini review I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:50 am

Please keep the comic book/comic book movie drivel where it's appropriate. Sick of it now.

eye roll
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 mini review   Uncharted 3 mini review I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:53 am

Stoney wrote:
Please keep the comic book/comic book movie drivel where it's appropriate. Sick of it now.

eye roll
Sorry, person with comic book videogame avatar and signature
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 mini review   Uncharted 3 mini review I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:01 am

tahmidk wrote:
Stoney wrote:

eye roll
Sorry, person with comic book videogame avatar and signature

What part of where it's appropriate don't you understand? And it's a game, BASED off the comics, just because I like both TV and videogame adaptation doesn't give your point any credence.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 mini review   Uncharted 3 mini review I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:29 pm

lol Hey guys what's going on in this thread?

@Stoney, the AA in Killzone 3 at least didn't turn it into a blur fest like in Killzone 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 mini review   Uncharted 3 mini review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3 mini review
Page 1 of 1