Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Alienware X51 mini gaming desktop is about the size of Xbox 360

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Alienware X51 mini gaming desktop is about the size of Xbox 360 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Alienware X51 mini gaming desktop is about the size of Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Alienware X51 mini gaming desktop is about the size of Xbox 360   Alienware X51 mini gaming desktop is about the size of Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:55 am

Alienware X51 mini gaming desktop is about the size of Xbox 360 7282.X51-vert-and-horiz.jpg-550x0

Quote :
Dell has announced a new Alienware PC called the X51, a mini gaming desktop only slightly larger than an Xbox 360.

Like a console, it can sit horizontally or stand vertically, and will fit nicely in your entertainment cabinet or under your TV: it’s only 13.5″ wide and 12.5″ deep.

It comes with a 1TB hard drive, a 24X dual-layer burner, a choice of three different Intel i-model processors, and one of HDMI 1.4, 4x USB 2.0 slots or 2x USB 3.0.

Here are the various configurations available:

Processor

Intel Core i3-2120 (3.30GHz, 3MB L3 Cache, 2C)

Intel Core i5-2320 (3.00GHz, 6MB L3 Cache, 4C)

Intel Core i7-2600 (3.40GHz, 8MB L3 Cache, 8C)

Graphics

1GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 545

1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 555

Memory

4096MB (2x2GB) 1333MHz DDR3 Dual Channel

6144MB (1x4GB) (1x2GB) 1333MHz DDR3 Dual Channel

8192MB (2x4GB) 1333MHz DDR3 Dual Channel

Here’s what’s standard:

Hard Drive: 1TB (32MB Cache) 7,200RPM Hard Drive

Optical: 24X Dual-Layer Burner (DVD±RW) (Standard)

Audio: Internal High-Definition 7.1 Performance Audio with Waves MAXX Audio Software

Wireless: Integrated 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Wireless LAN

Now all you need is a wireless mouse and keyboard and you can play Skyrim and SWTOR in your living room and still have extra room under your TV for a Blu-ray player.

The X51 starts at £699/$699 and is available directly from Dell.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/01/18/alienware-x51-mini-gaming-desktop-launches-in-the-uk-next-month/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Alienware X51 mini gaming desktop is about the size of Xbox 360   Alienware X51 mini gaming desktop is about the size of Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:23 am

Yeah i saw an article about it. But i heard alienware is pretty overrated and not that good.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Alienware X51 mini gaming desktop is about the size of Xbox 360   Alienware X51 mini gaming desktop is about the size of Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:56 pm

Cheap ass graphics cards will hold this back.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Alienware X51 mini gaming desktop is about the size of Xbox 360   Alienware X51 mini gaming desktop is about the size of Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Alienware is a ripoff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alienware X51 mini gaming desktop is about the size of Xbox 360   Alienware X51 mini gaming desktop is about the size of Xbox 360 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alienware X51 mini gaming desktop is about the size of Xbox 360
Page 1 of 1