Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move Empty
PostSubject: Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move   Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:47 am

Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move Sony-logo
Quote :
You may have noticed that there are lots of rumours flying about regarding next-gen consoles. No one knows definitely when Microsoft and Sony will unveil their successors to the current Xbox and PlayStation, but Sony CEO Kazuo Hirai has said that it will let Microsoft make the first move.

Sony CEO, Kaz Hirai

In the Business section of The Times today, Hirai said, "Why go first, when your competitors can look at your specifications and come up with something better?"

With Nintendo already out the next-gen blocks with the Wii U, can Sony hold its bottle until the Microsoft announces? Surely his comments are slightly disingenuous, since there would be relatively little scope for changing the specs of the PlayStation this late in its development cycle. It's more likely that the additional time would be use to adjust the messaging surrounding the announcement.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/21/ps4-sony-will-let-microsoft-make-first-move
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move   Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:13 pm

Didn't they used to say that they had no intentions of Microsoft getting the jump on them?

I guess they changed their minds after seeing the flop the Wii-U turned out to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move   Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Kaz Hirai doesn't fuck around.

Those rumored hardware specs look sexy. Now if they could only change that gay ass name. Just call it Playstation 4 you assholes.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move   Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:00 pm

I think this is a smart Idea. Let your competition announce their stuff first, know what's in it, and then try and 1 UP them.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move   Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Woot Sony, fuck yeah. Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move 2505020059

PlayStation 4 is going to kick ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move   Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony Will Let Microsoft Make First Move
Page 1 of 1