Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games you wish were on your handheld

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Games you wish were on your handheld Empty
PostSubject: Games you wish were on your handheld   Games you wish were on your handheld I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:26 pm

Handheld of choice: 3DS

Games I wish were on it:

BACKSTAB
Those who read my review (none of you) will know I love this game to bits and it is one of my all time favourite handheld games. What I didn't tell you is how much I detest the control scheme on iOS. Don't get me wrong, I didn't mind it to the point that I was able to complete the game and do a lot of side quests/exploration. But what I would like is regular buttons and an analog stick so I can experience the game without my thumbs on the screen, so if it were on the 3DS I would have loved that.
Games you wish were on your handheld Backst10

RAVENSWORD: SHADOWLANDS

I am a massive fan of Oblivion, which is my all-time favourite game, so I didn't hesitate for one second to buy the ambitious Iphone games Ravensword and Aralon that attempted to match the experience on a handheld. Recently the new entry in the Ravensword series was released, and it looks more amazing than ever before. But sadly I've had to resist its beauty because, like Backstab, I know I would not be able to put up with the control scheme. Games you wish were on your handheld Utf-8i10

That being said, I would instantly prefer to have a handheld port of Oblivion itself.... if it were possible.

Games you wish were on your handheld Ps3_el10

CANIS CANEM EDIT

Aka Bully. This game is one of a kind and I believe it to be Rockstar's greatest. I have probably clocked more hours into it than any other game I've ever played. I have waited for 6 or 7 years for a sequel or a handheld port, all to no avail. I have bought it on 3 systems, and I would buy a straight up port of it on 3DS if there were one. I would trade in the entire gta series and every other gta game to come including gta V if I could have either a sequel or a handheld port.
Games you wish were on your handheld Canis-10

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish were on your handheld   Games you wish were on your handheld I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:31 am

Still stand by this
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Games you wish were on your handheld TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish were on your handheld   Games you wish were on your handheld I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:34 pm

I would ejac at the chance for a FALLOUT game built for Vita, i'd play it religiously.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish were on your handheld   Games you wish were on your handheld I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:37 pm

I'm quite surprised you logged in more hours on Bully than any other game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish were on your handheld   Games you wish were on your handheld I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:19 pm

Cheers for the idea techno
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish were on your handheld   Games you wish were on your handheld I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:53 pm

Teckno wrote:

How come? Razz It's got amazing replay value.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish were on your handheld   Games you wish were on your handheld I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:33 pm

Does my tablet count as a handheld if I use it for that purpose ? And do Visual Novels count as games ?
If so I wish for some good ones on my android tablet ^^. Haven't read many yet (3) so there still have to be many good ones out there I don't know, and that way of playing them would be hella convinient I imagine.

Sadly I didn't really find anything interesting in the store on that regard.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish were on your handheld   Games you wish were on your handheld I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:06 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Teckno wrote:

How come? :PIt's got amazing replay value.

Maybe but I wouldn't have suspected it as having enough replay value to be #1 on your list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish were on your handheld   Games you wish were on your handheld I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:43 pm

Teckno wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Teckno wrote:

How come? :PIt's got amazing replay value.

Maybe but I wouldn't have suspected it as having enough replay value to be #1 on your list.

Well actually it would be number 2. I want TES Oblivion more but Bully does have insane replay value. I'd say 10x more than San andreas!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish were on your handheld   Games you wish were on your handheld I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:00 pm

RDR is the R* game I've played the most
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish were on your handheld   Games you wish were on your handheld I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:37 pm

System: 3DS

Punch Out - I think a remake of the wii version would look really good and the 3D effects would make an interesting mechanic for the gameplay as it revolves around anticipating your opponents punches.

Fancy Pants adventures - It's a really smooth and simple platformer, perfect for pick up and play.

Dead Trigger 1 and 2 - Aside from the upcoming Moon Chronicles there isn't any FPS on the 3DS and i think Dead Trigger would be a very good addition.

Realm of The Mad God - Addicting 8 bit like fast-paced arcade bullet hell quasi-MMO. Nuff said.

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish were on your handheld   Games you wish were on your handheld I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:51 pm

There needs to be some shmups on 3DS. Mostly bullet hell.

By CAVE.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish were on your handheld   Games you wish were on your handheld I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games you wish were on your handheld
Page 1 of 1