Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!

Go down 
+7
Stoney
TheJubJub5721
Bluenose
The Enkindler
Based Sonji
Jack the Spectre
Stigma
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Seeing as the amount of trollish behavior in this forum is increasing I present you all with this.

CLICK HERE
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Wow, that game sucked. For a moment, I thought I was playing the Xbox 360, but then I noticed my laptop wasn't overheating.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:18 pm

TRF wrote:
Wow, that game sucked. For a moment, I thought I was playing the Xbox 360, but then I noticed my laptop wasn't overheating.

Also, the 360 doesn't have any games in the first place. You were completely mistaken, my good sir.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:21 am

TheUltimateDouche wrote:
TRF wrote:

Also, the 360 doesn't have any games in the first place. You were completely mistaken, my good sir.
Ps3 has no grazzzz :troll:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:03 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
TheUltimateDouche wrote:
TRF wrote:

Fine. You guys can keep your grass, we'll keep the games. Fair enough trade? Apparently so.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:30 am

Toss the Turtle haz bettah grafix then thiz. :troll:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:37 am

TRF wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
TheUltimateDouche wrote:
TRF wrote:

Fine. You guys can keep your grass, we'll keep the games. Fair enough trade? Apparently so.
Yes yoo can keepz ur "games" But atleast we has GRAZZ!!!

Grass>>games.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:42 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
TRF wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
TheUltimateDouche wrote:
TRF wrote:

Yes yoo can keepz ur "games" But atleast we has GRAZZ!!!

Grass>>games.
Grass FTW! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:33 pm

I suspect it's because of me adding the troll emote. People are thinking up of ways to use it.

Bringing this forum down one step at a time. :troll:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:43 pm

PC Master Race. Fuck yeah.

Also, we should get other memes as emoticons to.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:32 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Fuck you! You racist fucker! Leave us consolites alone. :x . . . . . . . . . . . . Neutral . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sad
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Stoney wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Fuck you! You racist fucker! Leave us consolites alone. :x . . . . . . . . . . . . Neutral . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sad

Consoles nubs, BOW TO ME
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 pm

PC MASTER RACE REPORTING FOR DUTY
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:02 pm

OMG WE HAVE TROLL FACE!!!!! :troll:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Problem, OP?
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:58 pm

I actually liked the game for the moment that i played it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!   ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL TROLLS!!
Page 1 of 1