Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do i have everybody's attention now?

Go down 
+5
Based Sonji
Mecha
Bluenose
Chobo
Hydell
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Do i have everybody's attention now? Empty
PostSubject: Do i have everybody's attention now?   Do i have everybody's attention now? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Before i go offline i have alot of things i wanna get off my chest.

I don't hate you guys, i don't even dislike you infact i like most of you guys a hell of alot more than nearly everyone i know in the real. I just hate the un-needed drama caused by alot of you.

I'm sure we have all seen or read about this most recent drama about Lykos and Mecha being banned by Alan and then Alan resigning as mod. I was away doing more training when this happened and i return to find alot of pissed off people and a lack of information due to posts being deleted etc. Now, i like to think that we run a modestly successful forum and all tend to get along with some banter thrown in, but the last few months its just been drama after drama. Be it Teckno and Alan getting pissed at Lykos's videos of men kissing, the whole thing of Alan vs Mecha or the constant hating of staff from members.

Now from what i understand, Lykos made a thread asking what games everyone liked despite them being panned by critics, Lykos posted his games and Sonji and Alan called him a hipster etc, first of all...the whole point of the thread was to ask what games you liked despite the critics hating them. So if anything the people going off topic were Sonji and Alan. Apparently down the line Mecha and Lykos were going off topic and Alan followed the rules to the letter (sarcasm) by just outright banning them instead of starting to fill the warning bars first. Not only that but someone (Teckno?) deleted pretty much every post on the thread that would help us to see what actually happened and who threw the stones. This is a problem.

I thought that maybe we wanted the same things, i thought we were on the same page, , we wanted the same goals but it turns out that only members can be punished and staff can get away with it. It's the same old thing i've seen before even back on PS3N, you find offense at everything certain members do yet when the shoes on the other foot the threads and posts get deleted or the member gets banned because you can't get your hands dirty.

I've seen it before.

Now i'm certainly no saint either infact i'm a bit of a dick sometimes, but i never hide or delete anything i have posted if i was in the wrong. The reason i have respect here is because i have the balls to say things that nobody else has the balls to say and because i bust my ass trying to keep everything and everyone in order as fairly as possible while trying to run the youtube channel. I disagree with alot of things people say/post on here yet somehow i never find myself in this kind of situation unless its against the rules. So because of this, i am going to invite everyone to examine any decision a staff member makes if it affects them aka banning etc by taking screencaps of what happened, saving them to their PC and sending them to me via an image uploading website.

I'm doing this because before i was an Admin...before i was a Moderator...i was a fan and at my core i'm still a fan. I am a fan of this forum and i will do what i can and what i know will make this place better.

Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Do i have everybody's attention now? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Do i have everybody's attention now?   Do i have everybody's attention now? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:49 pm

I say we forget the whole thing ever happened and move on.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Do i have everybody's attention now?   Do i have everybody's attention now? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:49 pm

I'm pretty sick of everyone saying "Teckno deleted those posts". Yes, I did, but no one seems to want to listen as to why. The controversy started with that thread, so we worked it out on the chat and lykos requested the posts be deleted. THEN I deleted them. Alan banning Mecha and Lykos happened after this was resolved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Do i have everybody's attention now? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Do i have everybody's attention now?   Do i have everybody's attention now? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Probably what bothers me the most wasn't because Alan and Sonji went off-topic, but once I defended Lykos after he was insulted, Alan got mad at me. And I'm like... so it's okay for you and Sonji to be rude and go off-topic, but defending Lykos for staying on topic and giving his opinions is not? How is that fair?

See, I don't really think Alan banned us because we went a bit off-topic. I think he was trying to find any reason to ban us because just for the simple fact what happen in Lykos thread. Alan even admitted in my PMs that he will basically find any reason to ban me from now on. I thought he was joking at first, but as it turned out he really was serious.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Do i have everybody's attention now?   Do i have everybody's attention now? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Mecha wrote:
Sonji to be rude .

How was I rude? I never called him a hipster or anything.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Do i have everybody's attention now?   Do i have everybody's attention now? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:06 pm

@Sonji

Compared to Alan, maybe you wasn't. But instead of staying on topic, you rode the opinion police bandwagon with Alan.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Do i have everybody's attention now?   Do i have everybody's attention now? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:23 pm

^^

I made one post on it about the game, then he responded about how I couldn't comprehend the brilliance.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Do i have everybody's attention now?   Do i have everybody's attention now? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:27 pm

@Sonji

He never said you couldn't comprehend the brilliance. That was Alan putting words into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Do i have everybody's attention now?   Do i have everybody's attention now? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:27 pm

^^

Lol, no. I even spoke to Lykos about it. Anyway, we're getting off topic. We can talk about it in the cbox if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Do i have everybody's attention now?   Do i have everybody's attention now? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:39 pm

@Sonji

The chatbox is like your trolling playground. Do i have everybody's attention now? 725796345

But whatever. We'll discuss this later on then. Can't right now at the moment.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Do i have everybody's attention now? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Do i have everybody's attention now?   Do i have everybody's attention now? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:31 am

Off-Topic: Reaper,why does this remind me of CM Punk's shoot promos from last year summer?

On-Topic: Reaper has a point.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Do i have everybody's attention now?   Do i have everybody's attention now? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:10 pm

Amen, Reaper.
Glad you're admin, you tell shit the way it is. Thanks for as unbiased as possible and seeing this fairly.
You too, Mecha for siding with me.
And I love this place as much as anyone, last thing I want is for it to turn shit, so why is it I'm getting banned left and right? I'd rather get a warning next time. And farewell Alan
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Do i have everybody's attention now?   Do i have everybody's attention now? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:22 pm

Agreed... i think staff should be properly trialled instead of just being promoted or they will be little brats that think they can do what they want and get away with it... Alan...

Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Do i have everybody's attention now?   Do i have everybody's attention now? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:59 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Off-Topic: Reaper,why does this remind me of CM Punk's shoot promos from last year summer?

On-Topic: Reaper has a point.

Because i watch WWE and when i seen those shoot promos last year i thought they were the most truthful thing ive heard for years, and this place needed a PIPE BOMB.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Do i have everybody's attention now? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Do i have everybody's attention now?   Do i have everybody's attention now? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:30 pm

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
Because i watch WWE and when i seen those shoot promos last year i thought they were the most truthful thing ive heard for years, and this place needed a PIPE BOMB.
Well I enjoyed your pipe bomb, it was much needed after all this drama.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Do i have everybody's attention now?   Do i have everybody's attention now? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Alan's response to Sheogorath's message...

"I've out grown the forum and I dont really like the community. The fact that you guys are still gossiping about me leaving makes me believe I made the right choice. Quit messaging me about G7."

He deleted me off of his PSN friends list right after.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Do i have everybody's attention now?   Do i have everybody's attention now? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Mecha wrote:
Alan's response to Sheogorath's message...

"I've out grown the forum and I dont really like the community. The fact that you guys are still gossiping about me leaving makes me believe I made the right choice. Quit messaging me about G7."

He deleted me off of his PSN friends list right after.
Okay, I will quit messaging him about it, but deleting you from his Friends list pretty much proves my point, He can't handle the heat of the Internet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do i have everybody's attention now?   Do i have everybody's attention now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do i have everybody's attention now?
Page 1 of 1