Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer

Go down 
+3
Stigma
ArchAngel
Orc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer Empty
PostSubject: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer   Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:50 am

Holy shit forget about pokemon for a few minutes

Watch in 1080p
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer   Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Ehh...

If you want to play a fantastic japanese game that has a great plot, gameplay, story, music/sound and 60-100 hours of content per each playthrough, just play this game...

Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer 231616-g
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer   Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Ehh...

If you want to play a fantastic japanese game that has a great plot, gameplay, story, music/sound and 60-100 hours of content per each playthrough, just play this game...

Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer 231616-g

Everyone who likes Persona played that 5 years ago on the PS2.

In case you hadn't noticed, Shin Megami Tensei is the main series and this is a brand new game made exclusively for 3DS... not just a port like Vita's one.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer   Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:55 pm

@Zeratul

You do realize that in addition to SMT IV the 3DS is also getting Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers, Etrian Odyssey IV, and another Shin Megami Tensei game still to be announced from Atlus right? They've also already released Code of Princess and Devil Survivor Overclocked on the 3DS. On the other hand the only other Atlus game the Vita is getting is Dragon's Crown. I think it's very clear which system Atlus favors.

With all that and the other RPGs coming out the 3DS is going to be the RPG king of handhelds.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer   Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Some people call me the space cowboy, yeah
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
Cause I speak of the pompitous of love
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer   Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:57 pm

Stigma wrote:
@Zeratul

You do realize that in addition to SMT IV the 3DS is also getting Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers, Etrian Odyssey IV, and another Shin Megami Tensei game still to be announced from Atlus right? They've also already released Code of Princess and Devil Survivor Overclocked on the 3DS. On the other hand the only other Atlus game the Vita is getting is Dragon's Crown. I think it's very clear which system Atlus favors.

With all that and the other RPGs coming out the 3DS is going to be the RPG king of handhelds.

Not to mention it's stolen the Monster Hunter games from Vita, and has Bravely Default and Beyond The Labyrinth yet to come.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer   Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:00 am

Stigma wrote:
@Zeratul

And? None of those games are garenteed to be good. Besides, my point was that Vita has already proven to have a masterpiece known as Persona 4 Golden. I was never stating who Atlus favored. It can also be argued that some of the games you listed may port to the Vita in the future.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer   Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:34 am

Yep Zeratul. PS VITA IS BETTER BECAUSE 3DS GAMES MIGHT BECOME MULTIPLATS.

Shit how can we argue with such incredible logic.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer   Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:04 pm

Well to be honest, these titles are flame baity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer   Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Which is why I'll change them.

Be careful what you post, your warning bar currently stands at 75%, one more raise and the banhammer strikes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer   Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:31 pm

Actually 50% of that was from ages ago. It should be reset by now.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer   Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Stigma wrote:
@Zeratul

And? None of those games are garenteed to be good. Besides, my point was that Vita has already proven to have a masterpiece known as Persona 4 Golden. I was never stating who Atlus favored. It can also be argued that some of the games you listed may port to the Vita in the future.

:areyoufuckingk

They are being developed by Atlus, they are going to be good, especially since they're the ones who released a game you call a masterpiece. Persona 4 is a multiplat game. That's all there is to it. And no saying they may be ported is not an argument that's just dumb. If they were going to be multiplats, Atlus would have said so.
Back to top Go down
fech
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer   Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:42 am

Stigma wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Stigma wrote:
@Zeratul

:areyoufuckingk

They are being developed by Atlus, they are going to be good, especially since they're the ones who released a game you call a masterpiece. Persona 4 is a multiplat game. That's all there is to it. And no saying they may be ported is not an argument that's just dumb. If they were going to be multiplats, Atlus would have said so.

Amen. By the way, not a single persona game has under 74 rating

http://www.metacritic.com/search/game/shin+megami+tensei/results

You can't say the same for Zeratul's favourite franchise, Halo. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer   Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer
Page 1 of 1