Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS   Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:17 am

http://kotaku.com/5914162/new-shin-megami-tensei-is-coming

Not sure if anyone else follows this series but...I'm excited for it. I just hope it doesn't have an anime style like Persona does.

For those who are unaware, this is the fourth entry into the main series. Persona started off as a separate series but then Atlus slapped the SMT name on them and it is now considered a spin-off series. The main series is dark and serious, as well as much more difficult gameplay wise.

They've released two screenshots.
Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS Original

Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS Original

Seems like the standard end of the world setting for Atlus. It doesn't look anime-ish either so good so far. :)

Last edited by Stigma on Thu May 31, 2012 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS   Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:00 am

Quote :
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Quote :
For those who are unaware, this is the fourth entry
Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS This+is+the+quot+you+don+t+say+quot+face+_d3d47eea8a14bd3a870bef4ef7e56686

But on a serious note, cool I'm not really a fan of the SMT series though.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS   Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:28 am

Lykos wrote:
Quote :
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Quote :
For those who are unaware, this is the fourth entry
Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS This+is+the+quot+you+don+t+say+quot+face+_d3d47eea8a14bd3a870bef4ef7e56686

But on a serious note, cool I'm not really a fan of the SMT series though.

All I see is the broken image icon. Although I presume it's probably the "oh really" owl. I was specifying that it's the fourth entry to the main series because there are a lot of MegaTen series and the average person only seems to know of persona, probably because the main series games are so old. SMTIII came out 9 years ago, SMTII 18 years ago, and SMT I 20 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS   Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:50 am

^
Haha nah it's the "you don't say" meme.

But ah I see. Razz
By the way the screens (well concept art) look so fucking awesome. It looks soo dark. I hope it turns out good.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS   Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS   Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS
Page 1 of 1