Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Fable vs. Demon's Souls

Go down 
+9
Bluenose
Jack the Spectre
Based Sonji
Orc
Stoney
Ihsahn
The Enkindler
BioDemon
Stigma
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Demon's Souls or Fable
 Fable
 Demon's Souls
 Both suck Call of Duty is better
View results
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Fable vs. Demon's Souls Empty
PostSubject: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:30 pm

These are kinda fun...

These are both action RPGs with a lot of combat, and both have semi-open worlds. Thing is, one is really easy and the other is pretty challenging. (Not unbelievable super hard like people make it out to be, but still pretty hard)

I'd say Demon's Souls is better. Fable has some of the best dialog and voice acting of any game ever game but Demon Souls has superior gameplay and a much better soundtrack. With Fable it's mostly button mashing cause it's easy but with Demon's Souls (especially during New Game +) you have to be cautious and find out the enemies attack patterns and attack its weaknesses (or spam the roll button but I was a Knight on my first file so I couldn't do that). Plus I like the settings of the game more than in Fable, especially world 5 (even if the first stage was full of crap).

Thing I don't like about Demon's Souls is that you can't make it so you can't be attacked while in body form which gets annoying when you're trying to do something important so you either have to take the risk of being invaded or kill yourself in the Nexus to go to Soul Form.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:51 pm

Hard choice, both are excellent. But I've had many more hours of fun with Fable. So I picked that.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Call of Duty better?
NO WAY!!!affraid

I picked Fable BTW.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:12 am

Lord Epzaos wrote:
Call of Duty better?
NO WAY!!!affraid

I picked Fable BTW.

Expected
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:01 am

I'm just baffled how people can pick Fable, even if you dislike DS. Molyneux is the biggest faggot in the industry.

"I'M GOING TO MAKE THE BEST RPG EVER MADE"

HURP
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:03 am

Ihsahn wrote:
I'm just baffled how people can pick Fable, even if you dislike DS. Molyneux is the biggest faggot in the industry.

HURP
I agree, Peter Molyneux is indeed an Idiot who makes promises that he can't keep, but that doesn't mean that Fable is a bad franchise nor that we dislike Demon Souls.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:54 am

Even tho i want to fucking kill peter molyneux i gotta go with fable.

I have tried demon souls when i borrowed my friends ps3 but its just not strong enough. Mainly beause of fable 1 and 3.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:58 am

Ihsahn wrote:

HURP

Oh, fuck off. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:52 am

Ihsahn wrote:

HURP

Right, and that affects gamers how...?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:03 am

Seriously, BlackStigma?

Fuck you man, fuck you ._.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Fable vs. Demon's Souls XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:09 am

Ihsahn wrote:

HURP
He does overhype his games, but the Fable games are always good regardless. Are they ever as good as he says they are? No, but they're far from bad.

My vote goes to Fable.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:15 am

Lykos wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

HURP

We build up a hypetrain and expect this fucking amazing game and instead we get a hot steamy pile of shit in comparison to his description of the game we were hyping.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Fable vs. Demon's Souls XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:26 am

TheUltimateDouche wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

HURP

We build up a hypetrain and expect this fucking amazing game and instead we get a hot steamy pile of shit in comparison to his description of the game we were hyping.
So don't listen to Molyneux. Most of the people that enjoy Fable have realized that by now.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:27 am

TRF wrote:
TheUltimateDouche wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

HURP

So don't listen to Molyneux. Most of the people that enjoy Fable have realized that by now.

One can only hope....
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:51 am

I've only played Fable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:45 pm

Lykos wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

HURP

Because he lies and nothing he ever says makes it into his shallow RPGs? Are you really asking that question?

AWESOME NPC INTERACTION!
FART IN THEIR FACES
???
what

As much as I love to troll this forum, I am legitimately intrigued by what people think makes Fable a good RPG. I figured it was a joke around here like Call of Duty.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
Because he lies and nothing he ever says makes it into his shallow RPGs? Are you really asking that question?

AWESOME NPC INTERACTION!
FART IN THEIR FACES
???
what

As much as I love to troll this forum, I am legitimately intrigued by what people think makes Fable a good RPG. I figured it was a joke around here like Call of Duty.
Its mainly because of the great comedy and character developments fable always have. Well thats my reason atleast. FABLE A JOKES LIKE CALL OF DUTY? Ur making me laugh. Fable vs. Demon's Souls 3128676713
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:41 pm

I've played Fable 2 and 3. I haven't played Demon's Souls.

Fable 3 is pretty average. I'd say it's one of the worst AAA-budget WRPG I've played this generation.

I watched alot of Demon's Souls gameplay and it does look alot better. Don't shoot me but I voted for DS.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Sovereign Alan wrote:

Fable 3 is pretty average. I'd say it's one of the worst AAA-budget WRPG I've played this generation.

I watched alot of Demon's Souls gameplay and it does look alot better. Don't shoot me but I voted for DS.
Alan knows what's up.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:49 pm

Sovereign Alan wrote:

Get Demon's Souls, it's only $20 new now and it's really good. It's not as hard as people make it out to be. The difficulty lies in about 5 of the 20 or so bosses and even if you can't beat them you could always grind for a bit. The servers for the game shut down in October so if you want it you should get it before then.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:06 pm

DEMON SOULS!!!!!

I LOVE THAT GAME AND I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT ONE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Never played both. Don't want to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Fable vs. Demon's Souls 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:46 pm

I'm going to say Demon's soles because I like a challenge with my games.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:28 am

Demon Souls does look pretty cool I must admit. Though it's not exactly open world is it? :S

Well when the spiritual sequel comes out maybe I'll think about buying it (on xbox) providing it has some exploration.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:36 am

chobo500 wrote:
Demon's soles

What kind of shoes are you wearing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable vs. Demon's Souls   Fable vs. Demon's Souls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fable vs. Demon's Souls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next