Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series Empty
PostSubject: Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series   Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series 1298530843294259374

Quote :
Bandai Namco finally confirmed what we all suspected: Dark Souls 3 is coming in early 2016.

The company showed off a CG trailer for the latest sequel in From Software’s brutal action RPG series. We didn’t learn anything about the leaks from a few weeks ago, but hey, the game’s gonna kill you. We know that. It did, however, feature that enormous giant. I hope we don’t have to fight it. (I hope we have to fight it.)

The leaks suggested Dark Souls 3 is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and possibly PC. (I’m sure it will come to PC.) Here are the other features that were suggested:

1-to-4 players
A sacrifice ritual allows you to enter other games, but puts a bounty on your head
It’s now possible to create bonfires
The world can be altered in ways that change the bosses you fight
Players can equip “swordfighting arts” that act as special moves
The press release is vague, describing Dark Souls 3 as “a dark and brooding fantasy adventure awaits players in a vast twisted world full of fearsome beasts, devious traps and hidden secrets.”

According a European press release for Dark Souls 3, though, this is the last Dark Souls game: https://www.bandainamcoent.eu/news/2015/06/15/bandai-namco-entertainment-europe-announces-dark-souls-iii-for-xbox-one-playstation-4-and-pc/5145

Bandai Namco did confirm series creator Hidetaka Miyazaki would be involved in the game’s development, and I’ve asked for clarification on how much he’ll be involved. Stay tuned for that.

Too much Dark Souls too quickly? Possibly. I’ll still play it.
Source: Kotaku
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series   Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series   Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:23 pm

I still need to play Bloodborne.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series R5MQPRE

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series   Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 2:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series   Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series   Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 2:21 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series   Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Souls 3 E3 2015 Reveal Trailer, will be last game in Dark Souls series
Page 1 of 1