Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

You have got to be fucking kidding me

Go down 
+3
The Enkindler
Mecha
Chobo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

You have got to be fucking kidding me 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

You have got to be fucking kidding me Empty
PostSubject: You have got to be fucking kidding me   You have got to be fucking kidding me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:19 pm

http://www.polygon.com/2013/1/2/3828182/connecticut-town-holds-drive-to-collect-and-destroy-violent-video

You have got to be fucking kidding me Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvb4IafrWkYG0TtpukVCXRV990H4BEmTWttv5yPphUDA0zkIlI
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

You have got to be fucking kidding me R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me   You have got to be fucking kidding me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:22 pm

:areyoufuckingk
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me   You have got to be fucking kidding me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:47 pm

I have a better idea.
How about we collect every one of these ignorant parents and incinerate them alive?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me   You have got to be fucking kidding me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:05 pm

^
As much as I agree with you, it's comments like that which are probably the reason why these crazy bitches do this shit.

I've been gaming since I was 4.
I owned my first Grand Theft Auto game at the age of 6 (it was Grand Theft Auto 1 actually when it had barely just come out).
I was curious and constantly intrigued by blood, gore and violence.
My teachers at primary school recommended therapy for me.
Here I am at 20. I've still never killed someone. I've not even been in a proper fight really.
Let's face it, gamers can't even drag themselves over to their fridge when they're hungry let alone plot to kill people and go and actually do it.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me   You have got to be fucking kidding me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:20 pm

I was just kidding.
However, not even gaming can stop me from dragging myself to my fridge when I'm hungry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

You have got to be fucking kidding me R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me   You have got to be fucking kidding me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:22 pm

It's kinda odd because by now a lot parents must have played video games when they were young. So you would think parents would be more understanding than they were 10 years ago. Hell, its common for middle aged men to play video games now. I guess with all the first-person shooter craze going on lately, they believe video games are more violent than ever, which in some ways is true.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me   You have got to be fucking kidding me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:42 pm

I hope someone calls 911 on their ass and the firefighters put out the fires. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me   You have got to be fucking kidding me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:28 pm

eye roll always blaming inanimate objects.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me   You have got to be fucking kidding me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:19 pm

I'll just leave this here.

You have got to be fucking kidding me Videogameviolencechart
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me   You have got to be fucking kidding me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:40 pm

^ Dat Postal 2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me   You have got to be fucking kidding me I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:39 am

Thank goodness this wasnt some dogmatic Christian organization doing this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me   You have got to be fucking kidding me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You have got to be fucking kidding me
Page 1 of 1