Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me?

Go down 
+3
Jack the Spectre
Stigma
Based Sonji
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? Empty
PostSubject: BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me?   BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Seriously, you downvote EVERYTHING Sony/Nintendo related in TRF's competition thread and then you claim to not be a fanboy. DA FUCK BRO. I've made a couple of images to show how childish your reaction to these things are. You clearly hate everything non-Microsoft.

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/52p8/

BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? 9wr4C

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/52pb/

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/52pd/

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me?   BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Well fucking cry about it some more then. God forbid I have an opinion.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me?   BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:35 pm

^^

An opinion crazed by Microsoft-buttfuck is hardly what I'd call an opinion :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me?   BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Sonji wrote:
^^

An opinion crazed by Microsoft-buttfuck is hardly what I'd call an opinion :fuckthat:

LOL are you fucking kidding me? Just look at everyone else here, Universe, Rambo, Chobo and a few others do nothing but rate down MS games. Such a mature admin Sonji. Making a whole thread dedicated to one member because you're butthurt by his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me?   BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:37 pm

lol umadbro?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me?   BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:38 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Sonji wrote:
^^

LOL are you fucking kidding me? Just look at everyone else here, Universe, Rambo, Chobo and a few others do nothing but rate down MS games. Such a mature admin Sonji. Making a whole thread dedicated to one member because you're butthurt by his opinion.

LOLUMAD? This is called the Rant section. I don't see them going into every thread and -'d everything MS :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me?   BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:39 pm

let's see what i've rated down, uncharted, gow, GT ONCE, and mariocart, yep I fucking hate Sony and Nintendo alright, that's exactly why I've bought both of their handhelds, own a PS3 and owned a wii at one point.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me?   BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 pm

LOL. Blackstigma is butthurt cause 360 has no games BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? 457301478

Someone call the WHAAAAAMBULANCE!

Sony>Microsoft
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me?   BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Be mature guys. It's one thing to say in the chatbox, it's another to make a whole thread on it.
And trolling a member on the forum is a no-no. Especially as staff.

LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me?   BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:41 pm

UNLOCKED.

This is the rant section. Let me rant away.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me?   BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:42 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
LOL. Blackstigma is butthurt cause 360 has no games BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? 457301478

Sony>Microsoft

If anyone is a fucking fanboy its this kid.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me?   BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Okay guys. We can tone it down now. BlackStigma has threatened us with his presence gone.

EDIT: He gone.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me?   BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:44 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:

Sony>Microsoft

If anyone is a fucking fanboy its this kid.

I posted that on purpose for the lulz. It's the internet.

I couldn't give two shits IRL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me?   BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:45 pm

EDITOFMPREVIOUSEDIT: Kid can't take a joke. He left.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me?   BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Grow up guys. You know that its his fucking opinion and not anybody elses.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me?   BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BlackStigma: Are you fucking kidding me?
Page 1 of 1