Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

PSV vs 3DS

Go down 
+7
yonny616
CernaMLD
Jack the Spectre
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
Orc
ArchAngel
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

PSV vs 3DS
 Playstation Vita
 Nintendo 3DS
View results
AuthorMessage
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:55 pm

Mecha wrote:
PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 1396932840
I'm sorry, that was harsh. But don't play with Jackie-boy. He brings the heat, motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:35 pm

I have defended the PS Vita in the past a lot and saw it as a handheld with much potential. And while i still think it's a good system i have changed my mind. Looking at the diversity of current and upcoming games on the 3DS it now just appeals far more to me.

So it hurts me to say this...but lykos was right.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:00 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
I have defended the PS Vita in the past a lot and saw it as a handheld with much potential. And while i still think it's a good system i have changed my mind. Looking at the diversity of current and upcoming games on the 3DS it now just appeals far more to me.

So it hurts me to say this...but lykos was right.

Thank you sir.

I mean it's not as if I wanted the 3DS to be a good system anyway. I strongly disliked the DS and loved the PSP.... but it looks like the tables have turned.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:06 pm

I love how if a Person says they prefer the 3DS, they're right. If they say they prefer the PSV, they're "Ignorant"

eye roll
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Who said anything about prefer? I call people ignorant when they make false claims.

But you are an exception Rambo. You are ignorant regardless.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:36 pm

lol I'm not even aware of any worthwhile games coming out for the 3DS. Watchoo guys talkin aboot.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:44 pm

As long as anyone says something positive about the 3DS, regardless of the claims, Lykos will kiss your ass and give you a rep up as he always does.

Just like how in the Republic days, Lykos would kiss GeneralMLD's ass even when MLD was wrong most of the time.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:48 pm

PSVita = HAZ NO GAEMZ!!!

3DS - 3D = DSi

:truestory:
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Im going to say 3DS because it just has the games that appeal to me. Vita is a good system, but it's just lacking in the games that I'm in to that aren't already on the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Mecha wrote:
As long as anyone says something positive about the 3DS, regardless of the claims, Lykos will kiss your ass and give you a rep up as he always does.

Just like how in the Republic days, Lykos would kiss GeneralMLD's ass even when MLD was wrong most of the time.

What's that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of my finger clicking the mouse to neg you.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Personally I perfer the 3DS because the games appeal to me more. Recently got a Vita. Enjoying the shit out of Gravity Rush.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:12 pm

Kinda surprised Gravity Rush isn't on consoles. The Vita is worth buying just for Gravity Rush in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Mecha wrote:
Kinda surprised Gravity Rush isn't on consoles. The Vita is worth buying just for Gravity Rush in my opinion.

Will admit that game looks great, and is stunning for a handheld game. Upon just hearing the name I thought it was a kind of minigame thing but boy was I wrong.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Yeah, Gravity Rush looks pretty cool. Though, I still think one of the most unique titles the PSV has is Escape Plan. I would be more interested to buy a PSV if just it had more unique games like it.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:57 am

I think both the Vita's and 3DS' libraries are pretty lackluster so far, but the 3DS has better upcoming games. Sony didn't give the psp much support, they mostly released spinoffs of console franchises. Sure they had patapon and the occasional exclusive, but they either weren't good or had a niche audience. The system was carried by third party publishers...I have low expectations from Sony, and I don't expect them to support the Vita much either.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:43 am

Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain will be released for the Vita, mark my words.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSV vs 3DS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Game Industry :: General Gaming-
Reply to topicJump to: