Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

PSV vs 3DS

Go down 
+7
yonny616
CernaMLD
Jack the Spectre
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
Orc
ArchAngel
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

PSV vs 3DS
 Playstation Vita
 Nintendo 3DS
View results
AuthorMessage
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:55 am

Which console do you think is better and why?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:56 am

What's the point in a vote? That nullifies the beauty of debates. But seeing as it's so important to you.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PSV vs 3DS R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:57 am

Vita is better.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:59 am

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
What's the point in a vote? That nullifies the beauty of debates. But seeing as it's so important to you.

A poll makes it easier to see which console is more popular on G7

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:00 pm

The word "better" is objective.

If it's about what's more popular here, surely you should write "which do you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:02 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:

If it's about what's more popular here, surely you should write "which do you prefer?"

Nah
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PSV vs 3DS R5MQPRE

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Nope. Vita is better.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:

Nah

So if someone says Vita is better, I have your permission to interroga- politely ask why?
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:07 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:

Nah

So if someone says Vita is better, I have your permission to interroga- politely ask why?

Yup
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PSV vs 3DS Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:08 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:

"Better" is not Objective PSV vs 3DS 1443829230

What's "Better" or not all comes down to the individual person's opinion. Which means it's Subjective. Dipshit. PSV vs 3DS 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:10 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:

What's "Better" or not all comes down to the individual person's opinion. Which means it's Subjective. Dipshit. PSV vs 3DS 725796345

You're actually kinda right here, what I meant to say is that it is a statement and without elaborating it is put forth in an objective fashion.

By the way.... "dipshit"? I sense that your period is still ongoing.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PSV vs 3DS Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:

You're actually kinda right here, what I meant to say is that it is a statement and without elaborating it is put forth in an objective fashion.

By the way.... "dipshit"? I sense that your period is still ongoing.

Yeah, 'cause "Period" jokes are so original .... eye roll
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:13 pm

There must be some reason for this hostility inducing butthurt?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PSV vs 3DS XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:19 pm

I PREFER the 3DS. I've played both handhelds and I liked my experience with the 3DS library more. I've always been a Nintendo boy though; looking at my list of favorite games, most of them are on the NES, SNES, or N64.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:23 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
I PREFER the 3DS. I've played both handhelds and I liked my experience with the 3DS library more. I've always been a Nintendo boy though; looking at my list of favorite games, most of them are on the NES, SNES, or N64.

I loved Nintendo with the Gameboy Advance and Gamecube, both of which I still own (sold my N64 though). I got sick of Nintendo with DS and Wii. There were too many side scrollers and top-down games on DS for my tastes, I wanted a bit more variety personally. Wii... well it was just gimmicky and quality games were too few and far between.
Now the 3DS is back on track, resurrecting old series and bringing back the greatest games ever made with a beautiful graphical and general overhauls as well as bringing some nice fresh new innovative games into the mix.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PSV vs 3DS XidKdMN
New York

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:26 pm

For me, whether or not I take to a sidescroller or top-down game depends on the franchise. Gimme a Mario, Metroid, Donkey Kong, Metal Slug, Contra, Castlevania, or Kirby sidescroller, I'll eat that shit up. As far as top-downs go, I'm a sucker for the classic Zelda formula. But if I'm playing some generic sidescroller or top-down game, I'd be hard-pressed to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PSV vs 3DS R5MQPRE

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:29 pm

@Lykos

Funny how you don't say that you prefer Tobey over Andrew, yet you want us to say it with the 3DS and Vita. Silly Lykos. PSV vs 3DS 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:30 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
For me, whether or not I take to a sidescroller or top-down game depends on the franchise. Gimme a Mario, Metroid, Donkey Kong, Metal Slug, Contra, Castlevania, or Kirby sidescroller, I'll eat that shit up. As far as top-downs go, I'm a sucker for the classic Zelda formula. But if I'm playing some generic sidescroller or top-down game, I'd be hard-pressed to enjoy it.

Oh certainly, I love me a good side scroller or top down game from time to time. I just felt 3DS needed more 3D games for that different gameplay style. Just to mix it up. Those 3D games that it did have that felt too sloppy to me.

And @ Mecha I say that because I want to provoke a debate because I know I'm willing to take it to the end.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PSV vs 3DS R5MQPRE

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:33 pm

More like butthurt over someone elses opinion.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PSV vs 3DS XidKdMN
New York

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:33 pm

Mecha wrote:
@Lykos

Funny how you don't say that you prefer Tobey over Andrew, yet you want us to say it with the 3DS and Vita. Silly Lykos. PSV vs 3DS 528803
Lykos's opinions on Spider-Man seem to be really haunting you.

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
And @ Mecha I say that because I want to provoke a debate because I know I'm willing to take it to the end.
More like take it IN the end. The REAR end. 'Cuz gay.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PSV vs 3DS R5MQPRE

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:36 pm

@Jack

No. It was just an example.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PSV vs 3DS XidKdMN
New York

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:36 pm

Mhm. eye roll
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PSV vs 3DS R5MQPRE

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Not really surprised by that post since you seem to have problems with reading. PSV vs 3DS 725796345
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PSV vs 3DS XidKdMN
New York

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:52 pm

Well maybe if your English wasn't so atrocious . . . then again, you just got your GED, didn't you? I love you
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PSV vs 3DS R5MQPRE

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:54 pm

:Okay:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PSV vs 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV vs 3DS   PSV vs 3DS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSV vs 3DS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Game Industry :: General Gaming-
Reply to topicJump to: