Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread

Go down 
+5
yonny616
Based Sonji
Archduke
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Who should be Marvel's official mascot?
Ant-Man
TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Captain America
TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Daredevil
TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Deadpool
TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Hulk
 0% [ 0 ]
Iron Man
TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Silver Surfer
 0% [ 0 ]
Spider-Man
TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap60%TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Thor
 0% [ 0 ]
Wolverine
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread   TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:01 pm

I first heard of Iron Man from the Captain America and The Avengers game on the SNES, they didn't even have Ant-Man in that, goes to show just how marketable he was, I mean, he was the founder of the Avengers.

They had some white, bald dude called The Vision ffs, along with Hawk-Eye and Captain America.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread   TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:28 pm

That's because Ant-Man was known for being a woman beater at that time.

Also I don't recall Vision ever being white, so you must be confusing him with someone else. But Ant-Man is responsible for the creation of Vision though.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread   TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Mecha wrote:
Is that how you try to hide your failures? By saying I'm fucking with you without anything to back up your claim?

You know damn well me and Lykos didn't discuss the hair thing in the "Who is the most faithful Spider-Man?" thread, so quit acting dumb.

Next time when you accuse me of something, actually READ what we're debating about first. Before jumping the lets bash Mecha bandwagon.
Not in THAT specific thread, but you guys did indeed discuss it (probably in one of the other million "Who is the most faithful Spider-Man?" threads you've made to quell your desire for attention), and I never accused you of discussing it in your most recent "look at me!" Spider-Man thread. I only mentioned it because you brought it up in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread   TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:32 pm

LOLWTF!? You're saying I brought the Peter's hair debate in this thread? .......... yeah, I don't think I need to go on any further. The proof is already in your first post of this page.

Anyway, lets just get back on topic. I already had my fun xD
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread   TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Mecha wrote:
LOLWTF!? You're saying I brought the Peter's hair debate in this thread? .......... yeah, I don't think I need to go on any further. The proof is already in your first post of this page.

Anyway, lets just get back on topic. I already had my fun xD
TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 RyFqg

Mecha wrote:
BTW, I was actually talking about our little debate. Yeah, I brought up Deadpool, but you continued. See what I did there? I love you

So that wasn't a reference to my accusing you of the hair debate in another thread? Okay. See, I knew you were fucking with me. No one is this oblivious. But finally, you want to get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread   TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:21 pm

So you admit of accusing me then?

BTW, I don't really believe you were talking about the other Spider-Man threads. Oh no. You probably didn't read carefully enough between my debate with Lykos, and assumed that we were arguing about the hair in the "Who is the most faithful Spider-Man?" thread. Then later you realized we never discussed the hair, and you quickly change it by basically saying, "oh no not that thread, but the other threads."

See Jack, the problem with believing in that is, why would you bring up the hair thing if me and Lykos never discussed it in that thread in the first place? Also why would you say you were trying to stop us from going off topic if, again, never discussed Peter's hair? lol!

Admitted Jack, you fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread   TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:46 pm

What are you talking about? In the "Who is the most faithful Spider-Man thread?" I accused you of debating about Parker's hair in the past with Lykos, to which you said that he was the one who started it, to which I said that you indulged in it and debated the hair with him too. Then you referenced my "you continued it" comment in this thread.

You make it sound so complicated. Unless something this simple is actually that complicated in your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread   TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:20 am

*COUGHBULLSHITCOUGH*

You said nothing about the other Spider-Man threads in the other thread, so I have no reason to believe that. Especially when you said in the other thread and I quote, "Cuz you're both talking about something as unimportant as hair. The only difference is that Lykos dropped the whole discussion while you keep bringing it up."

I never brought it up in the first place, YOU did. And you're still going to tell me you never assumed we were talking about hair in that thread? That makes absolute no sense. If you were really talking about the other Spider-Man threads, you would have never said that.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread   TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:30 am

Quote :
lol how many threads have we had about this? Mecha, you're getting desperate for attention. TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 528803
You're right, I never mentioned any other threads.

I'm just gonna lock this thread. You can PM me if you wanna nitpick over every word I've ever posted here.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread   TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:13 am

I ran outta popcorn anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread   TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheCinemaJack and Mecha Bitch At Each Other Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3