Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen

Go down 
+8
Jack the Spectre
Angelus
RamboOnRedBull
Orc
JayMoore
Archduke
Stoney
yonny616
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:48 am

I'm on episode 14 of season 5 of Breaking Bad. Ooooooooh! Almost done.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Sons of Anarchy (Seasons 1-5)

Sons of Anarchy is one of the best shows I've seen on television. The acting, the writing, the characters, the concept, it's all perfect. It hit all the right beats with me and is one of the fews shows to make care about every single character. Along with really great development for each character. Charlie Hunnam and Ron Perlman are the leading stars. I'd even go as far to say it's better than Breaking Bad.

Score: 5/5
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:12 pm

Hell on Wheels (Season 1 - 2) (2011-2012)

Hell on Wheels is a great show. It felt like I was watching a live action Red Dead Redemption. Some episodes are boring though. The acting is great and the characters are interesting enough to keep you coming back, but some of the story lines get dropped out of no where.

Score: 3/5
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:32 am

Dexter (S1) -- 9/10
Dexter (S2) -- 8/10
Dexter (S3) -- 7/10
Dexter (S4) -- 9/10
Key & Peele (S3) -- 7/10
Portlandia (S1) -- 7/10
Portlandia (S2) -- 7/10
Portlandia (S3) -- 7/10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:48 am

I just started watching The Following yesterday. Episode one is so fucking great! Hopefully the rest of season one is the same.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:08 pm

yonny616 wrote:
I just started watching The Following yesterday. Episode one is so fucking great! Hopefully the rest of season one is the same.
For me it's one of those shows that's so bad it's good. It's soooooo dumb, with a lot of laugh-out-loud moments. I really dig it.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:16 pm

I didn't really know anything about it and had zero expectations. Probably why I enjoyed it. I prefer not having expectations. Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:50 pm

True Detective is pretty awesome I must say. Alexandra Daddario, my God. Oh, and Matthew McConahey (I ain't googling how to spell his name again!) is tops, stellar acting.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:54 pm

McConahey lol
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:57 pm

Person of Interest 10/10
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:06 pm

Dude, Orion, just stop it. The show isn't THAT great. 

I'd give it a decent 7.5/10 myself.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:28 pm

Spartacus: War of the Damned (Season Three) (2013)

The final season of this amazing show. War of the Damned picks up a couple years after "Vengeance", and Spartacus now has an army in the thousands. Having defeated many Roman generals. The main antagonist of the season is Marcus Crassus (if you know your history, you know what this means). He isn't just any roman general. He's the republics richest man, and has a sense of admiration and respect for Spartacus. The writing is perfect in this season. Liam McIntyre returns as Spartacus and is as amazing as ever, if not more, Liam returns along with Manu Bennet as Crixus and Dustin Clare as Gannicus, who are total badasses, and the rest of the cast along with some new "rebels" all just giving great delivery in the acting. Crassus is portrayed by Simon Merrells and this man deserved to be nominated for an emmy for his performance, and Todd Lasance portrays a young Julius Caesar who is ally to Crassus in the war who is great as hell. The development of the characters is great as well and doesn't give you much cliche's. Every episode got better and better, some tear jerking along the way, until you got to the final episode. The final episode is the most satifying ending for any show I've ever had, it's epic, emotional, and a fantastic way to close the series.

Score: 5/5

R.I.P. Andy Whitfield. Sad Always and forever SPARTACUS!

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:24 am

Well, episode 4 of True Detective was WOWZERS! Such a brilliant start. It's nice having a show that has me hooked since Game of Thrones is on hiatus and with The Walking Dead being frustratingly inconsistent. It's just so annoying how dumb the likes of Carl is. And they rely waaaay too much on the stupidity of the characters actions as a way to get them into dangerous situations. There is only so many times they can use the "walk backwards and trip over" effect.

EDIT: @ Rambo, I only left out "ug"  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:59 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Dude, Orion, just stop it. The show isn't THAT great. 

I'd give it a decent 7.5/10 myself.
Season 1 - 7.5/10
Season 2- 7.75/10
Season 3 - 10/10

Season 3 is god tier, it's fucking amazing.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:28 pm

Well, True Blood juxtaposed with Boardwalk Empire is like fucking chalk and cheese, although I should mention I struggled through the first 30 mins of True Blood then turned it off, it's such a garbage show, granted I didn't give it much time!  Razz I just couldn't stick the God awful dialogue, and the terrible acting from the lead "Sookie Shutterhouse" (Anna Paquin) or some bollox name like that.

Now, BW, is immense, I'm 4 episodes in to season 1 and loving, great acting, engaging plot and grim but well realised setting (1920's Atlantic City, plus Chicago & New York).

Boardwalk Empire is tippy toppers.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:36 pm

House of Cards, so far, might become better than Breaking Bad. 

And dare I say the controversial words? Favorite. Kevin Spacey Perfomance. Ever!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:29 pm

I can only guess who negged you!  Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 725796345 
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:22 pm

Stoney wrote:
I can only guess who negged you!  Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 725796345 

Who?  :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Anything not positive about Breaking Bad should be negged.

Breaking Bad best show*
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:02 pm

Gee, I wonder who could've possibly negged Rambo? Razz
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:03 pm

Mikenuge wrote:
Anything not positive about Breaking Bad should be negged.

Breaking Bad best show*

We're even now.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:22 am

Just watched both seasons of House of Cards so me no ignorant homie. Okay it's a fucking epic show 9.5/10 would watch again.

However, better than BB I think not.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:31 am

Boardwalk Empire season one.  :dsp1: Damn good.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:53 am

The first two episodes of season 2 of Hannibal are both excellent. If you guys haven't seen the show, I highly recommend it. Mads Mikkelsen is the best Hannibal Lecter to date, and the show really pushes the envelope when it comes to network television. It's incredibly violent and creepy but is also sort of artsy in a way. Really really great stuff.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:51 pm

Breaking Bad 10/10 Best TV show ever.

I'm currently halfway through season 1 of House of Cards. So far, it's pretty good. Hard to follow at times, but solid show with brilliant writing.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next