Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen

Go down 
+8
Jack the Spectre
Angelus
RamboOnRedBull
Orc
JayMoore
Archduke
Stoney
yonny616
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 2:29 am

Stoney wrote:
Orion wrote:
Okay i think ghetto trash need to be exterminated after that

Elaborate!
D'Angelo's mum mate, fucking shittest parent ever. And just in general how the hood rats act without remorse.

The Wire Season 1 - 9.5/10
This is the first season and imo already Breaking Bad quality.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 4:13 am

The Wire is set in Baltimore? Gee, for a small city some of the best TV shows are set there. Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:16 am

Orion wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Orion wrote:
Okay i think ghetto trash need to be exterminated after that

Elaborate!
D'Angelo's mum mate, fucking shittest parent ever. And just in general how the hood rats act without remorse.

The Wire Season 1 - 9.5/10
This is the first season and imo already Breaking Bad quality.

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 Tumblr_m9fy8gcejt1qafgyeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 1:21 pm

Oh my fucking god, i was at home and in front of my parents ziggy just showed his dick, im in so muchs hit
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Orion wrote:
Oh my fucking god, i was at home and in front of my parents ziggy just showed his dick, im in so muchs hit

He's such a fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:01 am

Season two of The Wire, 9.5/10. And this was supposed to be the weakest of the lot.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:37 am

Is The Wire really that great? All I hear is praise, but I'm not sure it's my thing. :=/
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Is The Wire really that great? All I hear is praise, but I'm not sure it's my thing. :=/

I went into with super high expectations because of all the "ZOMG DA WIRE IS DA BESTESTS YO!!!!" so apart of me wanted to hate just cos. But yes, it's truly fantastic.

Episode one is slow. I must have watched it 3-4 times and thought nah, this ain't for me. Boy was I wrong.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:07 pm

Yeah getting through the first episode was the worst, it was kinda boring, but man I stuck through because of your rec mate and I'm halfway through season , it's hard not to masturbate on some of the scenes though tbh.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:43 am

I really like the music at the end of every episode
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:31 pm

Stoney wrote:
Season two of The Wire, 9.5/10. And this was supposed to be the weakest of the lot.
I agree with this score, because the season was perfect apart from the stuff with Kima and her gf. I find it hard to believe to eb the weakest, it was godly man.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:42 pm

Oh god the dog fighting in season 3 has made me so depressed
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 2:44 pm

Orion wrote:
Oh god the dog fighting in season 3 has made me so depressed

I haven't started season three yet! No spoilsies.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 pm

Oh my bad, I thought you finished it.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:26 pm

Dexter (Season Two) (2007)

Season two of Dexter is even better than season one. The tension the show keeps throughout the entire season just keeps you at the edge of your seat right until the final moments. You keep wondering how Dexter will deal with the fact that the cops are all essentially looking for him. The season is written beautifully, with great character arcs for all the characters involved, strong performances, great cinematography, and great direction. You get to know more about the character of Dexter and who he is and why he is. Amazing second season, hope the third gets even better.

Score: 5/5

Friends (Seasons One - Two) (1994-1995)
Pretty funny show. Good characters and great chemistry between the cast, but a lot of times jokes fall flat along with some dumb plots and too many filler episodes.

Score: 3.5/5
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 7:14 am

https://youtu.be/sRezZ_XVRJQ?t=11m55s

Even he thought The Wire was good. DSP2
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:33 pm

The Wire Season 3 - 10/10 
This just overtook Breaking Bad
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:34 pm

House of Cards Season 3 - 8.0/10 Not as good as the previous 2, but it's obvious this is a 2 parter.

Damn man, still thinking on whether i should stop The Wire at Season 3.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 8:10 pm

The Wire is coming to Blu-ray!

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 6146_t10

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=16220
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 8:39 pm

"JAW DROPS TO FLOOR" DSP2
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:40 pm

The Wie Season 4 - 10/10
Nothing will ever defeat this show
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:56 pm

Looks like The Wire on Blu-ray will be cropped, unless the show was shot in 16:9. Probably going to end up buying it on DVD anyway.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:50 pm

House of Cards (Season Three)

The third season of House of Cards is just as good if not better than the last two. Great writing and directing with some stellar performances from a lot of the cast. Robin Wright's performance steal this season with only Kevin Spacey's performance to rival. The overarching narrative of not only the political side, but the personal side of these characters is done so well that it has you at the edge of your seat wondering what will happen next, this is what makes you binge watch it, and leaves you wanting more by the end. The only complaint I have is that the season feels like a part one and doesn't tie up all it's loose ends, but even then it's a great season.

Score: 4.5/5
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:25 pm

The Wire Season 5 - 9/10
The Wire - 10/10 
Literally the greatest TV show of all time, Breaking Bad apart from it's final season doesn't even come close.

Last edited by Orion on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 11:06 pm

iZombie (Pilot) (2015)

iZombie was... surprisingly pretty good. Rose McIver as Liv Moore does a great job and has some really good moments in the show. The other two big roles by Malcolm Goodwin as Clive and Rahul Kohli as Dr. Ravi also do really well in their parts. Now the pilot did drag in the beginning, but the pace picks up really quick. I do wish though that it would have fleshed out characters a bit more, as they felt a bit bland. Along with the fact the bad guy this episode had a ridiculous motivation. Overall it's a fun, witty show that doesn't take itself too seriously. It knows what it is.

Score: 3.5/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen   Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next