Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last of Us coming out May 7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

The Last of Us coming out May 7 Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: The Last of Us coming out May 7   The Last of Us coming out May 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:59 am

Quote :
Five months. That’s all that separates you from The Last of Us. Tonight, during the Spike TV Video Game Awards, Sony debuted a new trailer for The Last of Us, and it just so happened to end with the title’s release date for North America and Europe: May 7, 2013.

The Last of Us, of course, is the next game from developer Naughty Dog, creator of the Uncharted and Jak and Daxter franchises. Set in a post-apocalyptic world, The Last of Us casts us as Joel, a man trying to get a girl named Ellie from one part of the United States to the other. In his way? Looters, destruction and a bunch of zombie-looking monsters.

Look for a whole lot more The Last of Us coverage on IGN as the May 7th release date gets closer.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/08/the-last-of-us-release-date

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Last of Us coming out May 7 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us coming out May 7   The Last of Us coming out May 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:34 pm

:megusta:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us coming out May 7   The Last of Us coming out May 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Tess looks a lot like chloe from Uncharted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us coming out May 7   The Last of Us coming out May 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:49 pm

trailer was awsome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us coming out May 7   The Last of Us coming out May 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last of Us coming out May 7
Page 1 of 1