Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is a new Vita coming?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Is a new Vita coming? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Is a new Vita coming? Empty
PostSubject: Is a new Vita coming?   Is a new Vita coming? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Is a new Vita coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is a new Vita coming?   Is a new Vita coming? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:59 pm

I'm still waiting for the fucking 120GB memory stick. At this rate they better bring out a 1TB one.
Back to top Go down

Is a new Vita coming?
Page 1 of 1