Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe Empty
PostSubject: Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe   Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe Check-out-the-new-features-in-persona-4-golden
Quote :
European fans of Persona 4: The Golden must be well known wait a little longer to enjoy the first PS Vita offshoot.

That the game until next year appears, is already known. More precisely with a release currently shipping giant Amazon, the game on the 22nd February dates. Distribution takes over this country Flashpoint preparing an announcement of the title for sure yet.

Persona 4: The Golden is a bigger and better version of the best RPGs of all time: Improved graphics, new animated cutscenes, tons of new story elements, new set to music dialogs, and more, combined with turn-based combat system, a comprehensive character and persona management plus a variety of different personalities.
http://n4g.com/news/1122880/persona-4-the-golden-is-coming-to-europe
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe   Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:38 am

Dammit now i'm not sure which one to buy, vita or 3DS.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe   Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:47 am

3DS :fuckthat:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe   Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:33 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Dammit now i'm not sure which one to buy, vita or 3DS.

you can listen to the persona 3 sound track, play persona 4,& browse G7.

vita wins
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe   Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:07 am

Vita obviously.

Better graphics, custom background music, take screenshots during the game, web browsing while playing, cross game chat, etc.

Vita FTW!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe   Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:07 am

I think i'd rather get a 3ds, cheaper and more people have it. In fact i know tons of people with a 3DS here in the UK, but ABSOLUTELY NOBODY with a Vita
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe   Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:29 pm

PSVita has soooo much potential. Sony has made some big mistakes, especially letting MH go to 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe   Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persona 4: The Golden is coming to Europe
Page 1 of 1