Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year? Empty
PostSubject: Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year?   Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:38 pm

Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year? Activision
Quote :
Activision CEO Bobby Kotick has let something very interesting slip in a recent investment conference call. We all know that the Wii U is set to launch very soon this month, but Kotick referenced “another new console” that he believes will be “very successful”.

Quote :
“We can’t really talk too much about next generation console plans, but I think it’s safe to say you have a Wii U coming out and there will be another new console coming and we expect that they’ll be very successful.

The question is, of course, is it the PlayStation 4 or the next Xbox system? Of course its possible that both will come out, but it seems we can stay safe in the knowledge that we’ll see at least one appearing to take on Nintendo’s next behemoth.

I think its more likely that we’ll see a new Microsoft system, given Sony’s confidence in continuing the PS3′s lifespan for two or three more years. John Koller stated a couple of months ago that Sony is “increasingly bullish on the PS3′s prospects not only this year but over the next few years” and that “a lot of great content is coming. And over the next 2-3 years, the PS3 has got an incredible lineup.” That’s not to say that Sony don’t plan on releasing PS3 games after PS4′s release, though.
http://gamersyndrome.com/2012/video-games/activision-another-next-gen-console-will-challenge-wii-u-next-year/
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year?   Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:50 pm

I hope - whichever it is - it's affordable and has a decent line-up of games coming out. Besides that, I don't really demand anything else from Sony or Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year?   Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:45 pm

$100 says it's the PS4.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year?   Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Mecha wrote:
$100 says it's the PS4.

100$ Says it's the Next Xbox.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year?   Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:15 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
$100 says it's the PS4.

100$ Says it's the Next Xbox.

:challengeaccep
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year?   Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Mecha wrote:
$100 says it's the PS4.

$100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1 says is the new apple Pippin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year?   Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activision: Another Next-Gen Console Will Challenge Wii U Next Year?
Page 1 of 1