Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Battle Royale trailer hints final boss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

New Battle Royale trailer hints final boss R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

New Battle Royale trailer hints final boss Empty
PostSubject: New Battle Royale trailer hints final boss   New Battle Royale trailer hints final boss I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Battle Royale trailer hints final boss   New Battle Royale trailer hints final boss I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Pretty awesome trailer. I hope they release a proper demo for europeans so that i can see myself if i'm buying it.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: New Battle Royale trailer hints final boss   New Battle Royale trailer hints final boss I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:05 pm

That was a FANTASTIC trailer. Final boss is apparently Polygon Man, Sony's old mascot. Interesting what they are going to do with him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygon_Man

Also, a very interesting IGN article.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/08/polygon-man-playstation-all-stars-final-boss

I really like the concept of rivalries.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

New Battle Royale trailer hints final boss PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: New Battle Royale trailer hints final boss   New Battle Royale trailer hints final boss I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Polygon Man? Talk about a twist! A early Sony mascot that got kicked. I'm really interested in seeing how they will do the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Battle Royale trailer hints final boss   New Battle Royale trailer hints final boss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Battle Royale trailer hints final boss
Page 1 of 1