Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted going multiplat?

Go down 
+4
Orc
yonny616
The Enkindler
Mecha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Uncharted going multiplat? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Uncharted going multiplat? Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:04 am

http://www.vg247.com/2012/11/07/uncharted-fight-for-fortune-turns-up-on-classification-board-database/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:29 am

Most likely a mistake, sony owns the Uncharted IP and i highly doubt they would release it on a competing console.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:19 am

I call "bullshit" on this one, why would Sony release one of their best franchises on systems other than the PS3 and PSVITA?
Unless they became pacifists and want to become friends with Microsoft and Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Uncharted going multiplat? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:52 am

Lol I think multi-platform means PS3/PSVita. I HIGHLY doubt MS or Nintendo will get Uncharted anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:46 am

Still wouldn't play.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Uncharted going multiplat? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Meh... Don't want another uncharted till Next-Gen.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:15 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:22 pm

Teckno wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:35 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Yet you couldn't wait to suck on a fourth Halo game this gen. :fuckthat:

Also, anyone who thinks Uncharted would go multiplatform on anything other than Playstation (or PS Mobile which is most likely the case for this game) clearly has downs syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:02 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Also, anyone who thinks Uncharted would go multiplatform on anything other than Playstation (or PS Mobile which is most likely the case for this game) clearly has downs syndrome.

Was has that got to do with Uncharted?

Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:15 pm

Stoney wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Clearly missing the point. And seeing as how there was more to my post, your comment is pretty meaningless.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:26 pm

What Cerna says(Or at least what I think he says), is that you guys were hyped for a fourth Halo game on the 360, yet you think that a fourth Uncharted game would be an act of milking.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:56 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

I wasn't even that excited for Halo 4 until more information and footage was released. Uncharted going multiplat? 1443829230

Hence, for the same reason, I'm not going to be excited for a new Uncharted game until they prove me they can make a big enough difference between that, and Unchared 3.

@Sheo, if that's Cerna's logic, then he's obviously butthurt. I never said it would be milkage, only that I wouldn't want a new one on this generation systems, since I don't believe they can make it that much better to get my attention.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:03 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
Stoney wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Clearly missing the point. And seeing as how there was more to my post, your comment is pretty meaningless.

Well then then the opening of your post is just as meaningless as me asking you a question regarding it. Just because people said they'd prefer to see Uncharted next gen as opposed to a new iteration on this gen, you had to bring Halo into it for no reason whatsoever but the fact you need to let people know constantly you hate anything Xbox related, which is rather childish.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:13 pm

Uncharted going multiplat? Butthu10
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:26 pm

@Stoney - That's fine. Because that part was't even directed at you. Also, assuming I made that comment just because of my supposed hatred of anything Xbox related makes you look just as childish as you're trying to make me look. I don't see how that line of mine even showed any hatred towards Halo anyway. I will admit it's a franchise I hardly care for (in fact I really disliked Reach. Waste of money), but something I like to poke fun at (Metacritic rating for example) for the lulz. Though I suppose it'd be far more effective on YouTube. Now besides a few posts of me poking fun at Halo 4 in my posting history, how many times have I "reminded" to you all that I hate the Xbox in the last month? That's right, shut the fuck up.

@Rambo - Sounds like a poor excuse. Just shows that you judge things far too prematurely.

Sheo was pretty much spot on. Except I didn't think any of these franchises were being milked or that I thought you guys thought it was being milked. It's just that why get tired of a franchise that has had 3 games so far while being ridiculously hyped for another franchise that's on its fourth game this gen? See where I'm getting at? 3 games this gen - meh, no more for me thanks.
4 games this gen - HOLY FUCK GIVE ME MORE
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Quote :
Sheo was pretty much spot on. Except I didn't think any of these franchises were being milked or that I thought you guys thought it was being milked. It's just that why get tired of a franchise that has had 3 games so far while being ridiculously hyped for another franchise that's on its fourth game this gen? See where I'm getting at? 3 games this gen - meh, no more for me thanks.

You obviously can't read for shit.

I already said why I'm not getting excited for a new Uncharted game on a current system. Especially when you consider there's NO FOOTAGE OR ANY INFO ABOUT IT. Uncharted going multiplat? 1443829230

You need to take off your Sony goggles and start to comprehend some English eye roll
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:45 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Quote :

I already said why I'm not getting excited for a new Uncharted game on a current system. Especially when you consider there's NO FOOTAGE OR ANY INFO ABOUT IT. Uncharted going multiplat? 1443829230

You need to take off your Sony goggles and start to comprehend some English eye roll

Maybe YOU should start reading. You're judging things FAR too prematurely. One moment you say you don't want it, but that view can suddenly change with some info and footage? Give me a break. I bet you voted for Mitt Romney.

No shit you won't care for a game THAT HASN'T EVEN BEEN HINTED AT BEING MADE. How about SITTING and WAITING to see what actually happens? THEN you'd have some ground to stand on with that statement.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Alright kitties stop fighting or else i'll lock the thread.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:48 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Quote :

Maybe YOU should start reading. You're judging things FAR too prematurely. One moment you say you don't want it, but that view can suddenly change with some info and footage? Give me a break. I bet you voted for Mitt Romney.

No shit you won't care for a game THAT HASN'T EVEN BEEN HINTED AT BEING MADE. How about SITTING and WAITING to see what actually happens? THEN you'd have some ground to stand on with that statement.

Take it easy, Cerna, I still loves ya so I do. Razz

P.S Rambo is Danish, like the pastry.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:44 am

CernaMLD wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Quote :

That speaks for itself, moron Uncharted going multiplat? 725796345

All I stated was that I, personally, don't want another Uncharted on the PS3. I never judged it and said it was going to suck, I merely stated that I'd prefer for it to be on a next-gen system. If you can't understand that, I'd prefer you took your butthurt ass and cried some place else.

Also:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:53 am

Woa! Woa! Woa! Calm down, everyone, this isn't a fight club!
Take it outside!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:23 am

Both Rambo and Stoney have ignored a moderators warning, therefore i will lock the thread and put 25% on both warning meters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted going multiplat?   Uncharted going multiplat? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted going multiplat?
Page 1 of 1