Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat Empty
PostSubject: Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat   Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:33 pm

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/remastered-grim-fandango-wont-be-limited-to-ps4-an/1100-6421006/

I'll still be buying on Vita. Might re-buy on PC later down the line, so I can play it again on the system it was originally built for :)
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat   Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:39 pm

I'm getting tired of these terms and corrections like "Sony exclusive", "MS Exclusive", etc. 

It's getting tiredsome to read people use terms that are stretches, so that they can claim their own console has an exclusive more than another, which supposedly means their system(s) is automatically better. Bleh.  :eww:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat   Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:40 pm

lol I'm taking the piss

The game's amazing regardless of what platforms it's on
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat   Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
lol I'm taking the piss

I know. I wasn't referring to you, lol. 

I was referring to gamers and fanboys in general.

BTW, isn't the original Grim Fandango, like, one of the best reviewed games, or something? I might be mistaken here.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat   Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:15 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
lol I'm taking the piss

BTW, isn't the original Grim Fandango, like, one of the best reviewed games, or something? I might be mistaken here.
Even my Dad knows of it
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat   Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:56 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
lol I'm taking the piss

You're not incorrect.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/grim-fandango

I don't think I've ever read a mixed, let alone a negative review for this game. And I can understand why. It's got similar gameplay to the recent Telltale games like Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us but with arguably the most unique setting in video games, in a mythical mexican "land of the dead" with a filmnoir visual and narrative approach with amazing voice acting, great narrative, memorable characters and moments and so on :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat   Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Sony exclusive turning multiplat
Page 1 of 1