Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer

Go down 
+4
Stoney
Mikenuge
The Enkindler
Mecha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:03 am

Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:09 am

A trailer that pretty much tells us what kind of nerds play such games...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:59 pm

no wonder it sells millions every year their marketing is just awesome

FPSRUSSIA RDJ !!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:11 pm

Definitely gona get the kids excited.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:11 pm

I wish it was like this.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:40 pm

OMG NEW COD COMM3RCIAL! GOTY 2012!!! BLACKOPS 2!! IT HAS Z0MBI3S AND N3W W3APONS IN IT! FUTURISTIC S3TTING! BIG 3XPLOSIONS AND SHIT IN IT!! DOUBL3 XP! SO AWWSUM! MUST GET IT NOAW! I JUST LOVE PAYING $60 THE SAME COPY-AND-PASTE GAME EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer 457301478 Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer 457301478 Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer 457301478 Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer 457301478 Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer 457301478

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:52 pm

fps russia is pretty cool guy. he just does this shit to make money off the COD kids. he doesnt give 2 shits about COD
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:22 pm

I thought it was a pretty cool ad. If we don't get to ride horses in the middle of combat though, I'm gonna be mad.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer 725796345
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:20 am

Akainu wrote:
Except replace the hot chick with a 12 year old little twat who claims to have sex with your mother.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:48 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Akainu wrote:
Except replace the hot chick with a 12 year old little twat who claims to have sex with your mother.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer 725796345 Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer 725796345 Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer 725796345
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Live-Action Trailer
Page 1 of 1