Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer

Go down 
+8
Franko
Stoney
RamboOnRedBull
The Enkindler
Stigma
Archduke
BioDemon
Mecha
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Hmm to be honest this looked actually pretty decent. I'm kinda interested in this futuric approach that they are taking and it already looks better than that MW3 shitfest. Still Halo 4 will remain victorious.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:18 pm

May not look shit, but rest assured, it will be all kinds of fucked up before launch.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Looks interesting, but I have had enough of COD. The graphics still make the environments look like ass though. Call of Duty REALLY needs an engine upgrade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:26 pm

The trailer was kinda lame, but I think this game could be pretty decent.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:27 pm

What I think of the trailer:
:fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:11 am

Looks decent enough, I guess.

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:05 am

BioDemon wrote:
May not look shit, but rest assured, it will be all kinds of fucked up before launch.

^^^

Suppose some people will see the trailer, buy it, and start moaning how they'll never buy another CoD again.

eye roll
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:58 am

This can have potential but they are still using that shitty IW engine...
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:19 pm

I'll confess the trailer looked decent, but trailers usually do. Seems the game is alot more vehicle heavy so its alot more like BF3.

Might play campaign but they will never change the online enough for me to like it.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:42 pm

The horse scene reminds me of the horse/vehicle chase in Uncharted 3. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:26 pm

Hmm, this has potential, but knowing that's it's COD, they're bound to screw something up.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:33 pm

The concept looks interesting thought the concept is not that original (but I don't really have rights to complain there as almost nothing I can think of is truly original, save a few). I think I might check this out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer   Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Debut Trailer
Page 1 of 1