Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want? Empty
PostSubject: 3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want?   3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:45 am

3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want? What-wii-want-from-pokmon-20110209002435466

This is the kind of game that has always had massive demand, yet Nintendo never scratch that itch, cunts that they are.

Many people have tried making their own adaptions
3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want? Pokemon-3d-4
but they never really took off.

With recent games Nintendo look to be headed a little bit more in that direction
3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want? BlackWhite1

Recent Digimon game on PSP actually managed to utilize this formula and do it pretty well

But in this thread I really just want to ask, if Nintendo decided to create this game, what features would you like to see?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: 3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want?   3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:50 am

Yeah, I never got why Nintendo never made a 3D version of Pokemon for consoles?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: 3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want?   3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:55 am

Mecha wrote:
Yeah, I never got why Nintendo never made a 3D version of Pokemon for consoles?

They did. But they were not the same open-world style as the handheld versions. Too linear.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want?   3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:59 pm

lolis. lots & lots of lolis
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: 3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want?   3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:27 pm

I'd want a new battle system, maybe something similar to Eternal Sonata. A quest system should be added as well, so you can track any side missions. Plus a real story, not just "collect eight badges and fight the Elite Four." I mean, you should be able to do that as well, but there should be a narrative on top of that to keep it interesting. Finally, I wouldn't mind seeing full cutscenes with voice acting.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: 3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want?   3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Give me the ability to assrape n00bs online with an all-legendary pokemon lineup, and I'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: 3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want?   3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:38 am

Duke wrote:
Give me the ability to assrape n00bs online with an all-legendary pokemon lineup, and I'll be happy.

Only noobs use legendaries.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want?   3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3D Pokemon RPG: what features would you want?
Page 1 of 1