Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parenting Now A Days

Go down 
+4
The Enkindler
Chobo
Mecha
yonny616
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Parenting Now A Days PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Parenting Now A Days Empty
PostSubject: Parenting Now A Days   Parenting Now A Days I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:04 pm

Parents now a days are some of the most stupidest people ever! For example: lets say there's a kid that keeps getting out of line and this kid doesn't follow anything the parents say, this kid gets smarts with them and sometimes wonders off in store getting lost. The parents would threaten but never take action and when they do they just ground them and still the kid doesn't even follow the grounding and does whatever he/she wants. Like come on! These kids are never going to learn discipline, they'll never know that with bad actions there are consequences ranging from severe to moderate.

When I was a kid if I got out of line my dad would beat the shit out of me with a belt, sometimes with a coat hanger and if we we were in the store they'd say "Wait until we get home". Kids now a days are born with a silver spoon in their mouth and up their ass. It's fucking ridicules. :x :x :x :x :x :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :truestory:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Parenting Now A Days R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Parenting Now A Days   Parenting Now A Days I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Sounds like Franko's life.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Parenting Now A Days 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Parenting Now A Days   Parenting Now A Days I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:29 pm

And when the kids get out of line, or do something stupid, they're always quick to blame something else, like a movie or a video game, instead of themselves.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Parenting Now A Days   Parenting Now A Days I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:40 pm

I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth and ass.
The thing is, I got my discipline from what I've experienced in my life so far(Psychological Traumas, they forged me to what I am today).
But just to let you know, even if parents ground or even beat up their children, they won't teach them what "discipline" is at all, instead they will only encourage them to defy them even more.

Last edited by Akainu on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Parenting Now A Days   Parenting Now A Days I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Mecha wrote:

How old are you mecha? You seem to be a mouthy little shit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Parenting Now A Days   Parenting Now A Days I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:00 pm

yeah, and what ever happened to making your child kill a rabbit with his bare hands?

i know my kids will all kill rabbits with their bare hands
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Parenting Now A Days   Parenting Now A Days I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Franko wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Old enough to know where your father planet you.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Parenting Now A Days   Parenting Now A Days I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:06 pm

shigdig wrote:
yeah, and what ever happened to making your child kill a rabbit with his bare hands?

Only if you encourage them to do that, of course...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Parenting Now A Days   Parenting Now A Days I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Mecha wrote:
Franko wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Old enough to know where your father planet you.

Planet you? Kid please...

Go tend to your dead parents you shit for brained child. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Parenting Now A Days Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Parenting Now A Days   Parenting Now A Days I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:57 am

Parenting Now A Days 1335340892151
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Parenting Now A Days   Parenting Now A Days I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:07 am

Parenting Now A Days Enhanc11
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Parenting Now A Days   Parenting Now A Days I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:13 am

No spiderman thread, otherwise i'm forced to lock it and raise your warning meter.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Parenting Now A Days   Parenting Now A Days I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:59 am

Parents need to stop blaming outer influences their children are going to be exposed to anyways and start realizing it's the fact that they treat their kids like retards and that's why they fuck up. They're never challenged to learn anything of value. Most parents now days (whom are having the kids at 20 or younger) just shove their kids onto someone who gives a shit and run around partying. Their kid then grows up to think that's the life style. Shit some parents are even partying around the child and taking pictures of their kid with a cig in their mouth. I think for a individual to grow up mentally healthy is if their treated as a PERSON. Don't treat them like you have a superior intelligence to them. They're fucking capable if you just teach them instead of laughing at their mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Parenting Now A Days   Parenting Now A Days I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:59 am

Akainu wrote:
shigdig wrote:

Only if you encourage them to do that, of course...

no. i will leave them in the woods with a knife & ill wait for them back home.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Parenting Now A Days   Parenting Now A Days I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Problem isn't the parents, it's the CPS. If you so much as slap your child and someone calls the CPS you are seriously fucked. Oh and the CPS doesn't give a shit about children, they do it for the cash, they get federal money for every kid they "save" and get millions in bonuses if they exceed their quota. In addition, if the one who called the CPS requests custody of the child, they will most likely get them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parenting Now A Days   Parenting Now A Days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parenting Now A Days
Page 1 of 1