Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero

Go down 
+3
Bluenose
yonny616
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero   Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:07 am

Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero Mass-e10

Quote :
Mass Effect 4 – or whatever the next Mass Effect will be called – will star a hero that is not just a re-hash of Commander Shepard, BioWare Montreal has revealed to VG247. Find out the studio’s philosophy to crafting the next star of the franchise below.

Speaking with VG247 at a recent EA showcase, BioWare Montreal producer Fabrice Condominas agreed that the studio has never shied away from the fact that Mass Effect will continue after the current trilogy, but with a new hero.

We asked him what the studio’s approach to whatever comes next in the galaxy-hopping franchise will involve, to which Condominas replied, “There is one thing we are absolutely sure of – there will be no more Shepard, and the trilogy is over.”

“This is really our starting point. Now the Mass Effect universe is vast, and very, very rich. So at this point in time, we don’t even know what kind of time frame we’re going to be in. All we’re doing is more gathering ideas from the teams, gathering feedback to see several things.”

“So first, we don’t want to make ‘Shepard 2′, or Mass Effect 4 with like, ‘oh there’s no more Shepard but you’re a soldier in the universe’. So this will be a very, very different context for sure, and nothing has been decided on the rest.”

Who do you think is big enough to step into Shepard’s space suit? Maybe you’d like a brand new character who hasn’t been seen before? Let us know what you think below.

Meanwhile, BioWare’s next expansion for Mass Effect 3, the Omega expansion, has been priced and dated by the studio. get all the details here:

Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC dated, detailed & priced.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero   Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:45 am

New story then?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero   Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Thank the lawd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero   Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Great news I never liked Shepard. Especially not his voice actor he always sounded so boring. Hopefully they let us choose a race. I'm getting sick of media where it's in space yet the main character is always human.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero   Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:40 pm

Stigma wrote:
Great news I never liked Shepard. Especially not his voice actor he always sounded so boring. Hopefully they let us choose a race. I'm getting sick of media where it's in space yet the main character is always human.
I couldn't agree more.
But knowing BioWare, we will be on human shoes, again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero   Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:39 am

Stigma wrote:
Great news I never liked Shepard. Especially not his voice actor he always sounded so boring. Hopefully they let us choose a race. I'm getting sick of media where it's in space yet the main character is always a bald space marine.

Fixed it for you. :)

I wonder if BioWare are going to go all out action TPS like Mass Effect 3 or pretend it's an RPG again. eye roll
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero   Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Stoney wrote:
Stigma wrote:
Great news I never liked Shepard. Especially not his voice actor he always sounded so boring. Hopefully they let us choose a race. I'm getting sick of media where it's in space yet the main character is always a bald space marine.

Fixed it for you. :)

I wonder if BioWare are going to go all out action TPS like Mass Effect 3 or pretend it's an RPG again. eye roll

Mass Effect hasn't been a full-fledged RPG since ME1.

I wonder how they are going to top the Reaper threat in future games.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero   Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 11:05 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero   Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 4 will have an all new hero
Page 1 of 1