Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer

Go down 
+14
2Sugoi2Die
Blixtstorm
ghost23
Stoney
RamboOnRedBull
NoelX2
Based Sonji
yonny616
Chobo
Archduke
TheJubJub5721
Jack the Spectre
The Enkindler
The_Biotic_God
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:15 am

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-10-10-mass-effect-3-multiplayer-confirmed

What the fuck!!...

WHAT THE FUCK!!!
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 am

MY REACTION:

Last edited by Leonidas on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:04 am

Why is this a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:04 pm

TRF wrote:
Why is this a bad thing?

BIOWARE ARE THE BIGGEST SELL OUTS EVER.

How does co-op even make sense at all in Mass Effect? What are they going to clone Shepard or something? 2-4 Normandies? Having co-op will drastically change the experience and reduce freedom that you would have in a SP only game. Now all of the game and level decision choices will be heavily based off of a co-op experience.

Mass Effect just doesn't make any sense with online multiplayer, let alone co-op. I know you'll argue otherwise. But that's the thing. Everyone that wasn't already a Mass Effect fan will fucking love this feature because it'll make Mass Effect even more streamlined. The 2+ million ME fans will hate it at wonder what the fuck is going on in Bioware's head. So I reiterate...BIOWARE= FUCKIN SELL OUTS.

It's not even Mass Effect anymore...I lost all respect I had for this company.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:08 pm

I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone. I hate everyone.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:02 pm

I think it's a decent idea.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:03 pm

TRF wrote:
I think it's a decent idea.

Oh God no. A separate Mass Effect based MMO spin-off would be a "decent" idea. Implementing MP into the original trilogy is NOT.

IF MASS EFFECT 3 GETS MULTIPLAYER IT'LL BE THE END OF US ALLLLL!!!

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:15 pm

LOL Bioware just fucked over its entire fanbase.

edit: my bad. I meant EA.

Last edited by Duke on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:50 pm

EA, leave Bioware alone!

They are great developers, SO STOP FORCING THEM TO ADD STUFF TO THEIR GAME THAT WILL ONLY BENEFIT YOU!

Though, Co-op might make sense for a game like Mass Effect.

but Competitive MP, out of the question.

If that happen's, then EA will reclaim their spot as the devil of gaming.

I don't even like Mass Effect yet I'm Pissed!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Adding MP to Mass Effect 3 is like adding MP to God of War III. A MMO of Mass Effect I would welcome, but know I'm second guessing if I should pre-order the Mass Effect 3 N7 Collectors Edition. I think EA is just adding this feature to enforce the "Online Pass".
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Or.... It could be some entertaining side-co op missions where you play as Shepherd and crew?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:16 pm

CALM DOWN
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Arcana wrote:
CALM DOWN

Dick Scavenger eye roll
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Co-op missions that have nothing to do with main story.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Stoney wrote:
Co-op missions that have nothing to do with main story.

This is the best case scenario for ME3. I'm still pretty pissed about the whole idea though.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:26 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Arcana wrote:
CALM DOWN

Dick Scavenger eye roll
Seriously? eye roll eye roll eye roll eye roll eye roll
STOP SAYING THAT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:09 pm

Quote :
As mentioned by Casey on Twitter, we are confirming that there will be 4 player Co-op multiplayer missions for Mass Effect 3. We will have more details on this feature on Wednesday when the announcement was supposed to be made.

I know the immediate reaction by some is to panic and think of how this will ruin the Mass Effect series or whatever. PLEASE do not over react or assume the worst until you actually hear details on this feature and how it will work. I will try to get approval to give you details so you can make up your minds with the correct details. Marketing’s plan was to announce on Wednesday, but I’ll see if I can speed this up.

So, until you learn the details, I urge people to have cautious optimism or wary negativity until you get the real details. Thanks everyone. Stay tuned.
http://gamingeverything.com/10320/bioware-says-mass-effect-3-multiplayer-details-coming-wednesday-asks-fans-not-to-overreact-just-yet/
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:04 am

Well its being done by a completely different studio. Bioware Edmonton is still fully committed to the single player game.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:22 am

Why does every developer think they need multiplayer?

I would at tops settle that ME series could have coop things... but a shooter multiplayer. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:33 am

I ain't complaining if the co-op campaign is different from the single player
Back to top Go down
Arnav
Mob Unit
Mob Unit
Arnav

Stature : 2

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:41 am

I don't see the harm as long as it doesn't have any effect on the single player.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Padders wrote:
I ain't complaining if the co-op campaign is different from the single player

This. As long as they aren't taking time out of the single player campaign, a separate, parallel campaign where you don't play as shepard would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:00 pm

Some bad news, kinda.

The Co-op missions DO affect your SP, if you decide to play the MP you have a better chance of getting the best outcome in SP, although according BioWare the MP is totally optional and you can still get the best outcome regardless of MP.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/Mass-Effect-3/Mass-Effect-3-General-Discussion/Mass-Effect-3-Galaxy-at-War-and-4-player-co-op-multiplayer-announced-8481789-1.html
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:51 pm

Stoney wrote:
Some bad news, kinda.

The Co-op missions DO affect your SP, if you decide to play the MP you have a better chance of getting the best outcome in SP, although according BioWare the MP is totally optional and you can still get the best outcome regardless of MP.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/Mass-Effect-3/Mass-Effect-3-General-Discussion/Mass-Effect-3-Galaxy-at-War-and-4-player-co-op-multiplayer-announced-8481789-1.html

What's the point of living anymore.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Some bad news, kinda.

What's the point of living anymore.

Playing Uncharted 3, of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer   Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 will have mutliplayer
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next