Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comic Book Movies Trying To Be Realistic

Go down 
+8
Mr Canai Spy
Based Sonji
yonny616
Hydell
RamboOnRedBull
Chobo
Mikenuge
Mecha
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Comic Book Movies Trying To Be Realistic - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Comic Book Movies Trying To Be Realistic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Movies Trying To Be Realistic   Comic Book Movies Trying To Be Realistic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:03 pm

But again, Iron Man's rogue gallery fucking sucks. Even Jon Favreau and Shane Black admitted that it was hard to look for good villains for Iron Man to battle, and are forced to use the Mandarin. Despite the fact that both directors criticised the character for being unrealistic and racist.

Also keeping Tony Stark alive to build a missile makes sense, since the Mandarin steals weapons from Stark Industries all the time. So it's very likely that Iron Monger worked for the Mandarin. As for Whiplash, there was suppose to be a scene in Iron Man 2 where they mention that he works for The Ten Rings. But the scene was later deleted in the final cut. So The Ten Rings is actually a worldwide organization, with the leader being yours truly, the Mandarin.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Comic Book Movies Trying To Be Realistic - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Movies Trying To Be Realistic   Comic Book Movies Trying To Be Realistic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Mecha wrote:
So The Ten Rings is actually a worldwide organization, with the leader being yours truly, the Mandarin.
But you're not the Mandarin . . .
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Movies Trying To Be Realistic   Comic Book Movies Trying To Be Realistic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:00 pm

:Okay:
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Movies Trying To Be Realistic   Comic Book Movies Trying To Be Realistic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:38 pm

I actually thought Iron Man 2(the less realistic) movie was much more silly than the realistic first one.

Last edited by Zeratul on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Movies Trying To Be Realistic   Comic Book Movies Trying To Be Realistic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Iron Man 3 is probably going to be the most unrealistic out of the three. However, I believe it's also going to be the best in the series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Movies Trying To Be Realistic   Comic Book Movies Trying To Be Realistic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comic Book Movies Trying To Be Realistic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2