Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC Empty
PostSubject: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Wow thats just lulzy
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Fuck you in your collective assholes, Bethesda. We don't even have Dawnguard on PS3 yet and you're pushing yet another add-on onto 360 users. It's the kind of content you guys said you wouldn't do; you said you'd only do big expansions.

This looks really cool but Bethesda's behavior lately is pissing me the fuck off.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Well, at least it's not another "Undead" DLC.
Now adopting children, hmmm, my belly makes funny noises, I wonder if their blood is as fresh as they claim *laughs gleefully*.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:48 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Fuck you in your collective assholes, Bethesda. We don't even have Dawnguard on PS3 yet and you're pushing yet another add-on onto 360 users. It's the kind of content you guys said you wouldn't do; you said you'd only do big expansions.

This looks really cool but Bethesda's behavior lately is pissing me the fuck off.

i cant even play the ps3 version. everytime i get in or near water, it FREEZES.

i cant wait till i have enough $ to build a PC. im gonna pirate the shit out of bethesda games
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:20 pm

I can drive over to the studio and yell at them for you.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:34 pm

So can I adopt a non-human child?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:06 pm

shigdig wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

i cant even play the ps3 version. everytime i get in or near water, it FREEZES.
I had that issue as well. Here is how you fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC
Page 1 of 1