Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay

Go down 
+8
Fenrir
Orc
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
Chobo
TheJubJub5721
The Enkindler
Stoney
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:36 pm

Love it how the fella that uploaded the video name it "Twilight" so he doesn't get flagged, cheeky chappy. :face:

Also, check out this link, you can got hunting with your fellow Werewolves.

Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay Warewolfquest3_1320563279

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/elder-scrolls-v/1211758p1.html

Last edited by Stoney on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Hype meter just skyrocketed at 100%!

5 more days left guys.

Last edited by Epzaos on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Sweeeeeeet. Cannot wait for this game.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:08 pm

this just gave Lykos a boner.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Looks awesome. Lykos is going to ejaculate all over his computer monitor now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Why are we talking about Lykos's boner? How could anyone not have a boner after watching this?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:31 pm

TRF wrote:
Why are we talking about Lykos's boner? How could anyone not have a boner after watching this?

You've got a point. This werewolf character looks redonkulous. However, the movement looks clunky IMO.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:04 pm

I'VE NOT EVEN WATCHED IT YET BUT I JUST CAME

EDIT:
HOLY SHIT THIS IS AWESOME AS FUCK
NOW ALL IT NEEDS IS ROUGH - no nevermind
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Ah, da'fuck, everytime I post a video it gets took down, either way, it looks brill. So, do you become a Werewolf or a Vampire.

A couple of years ago that statement had a air of coolness to it, thanks alot, Twilight . . . . . . . . . . . .

YOU CUNTS.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Stoney wrote:
Ah, da'fuck, everytime I post a video it gets took down, either way, it looks brill. So, do you become a Werewolf or a Vampire.

A couple of years ago that statement had a air of coolness to it, thanks alot, Twilight . . . . . . . . . . . .

YOU CUNTS.

Yeah I have a separate Facebook account primarily for trolling Twifags.
I rarely jump on the hatewagons everytime something that puts a twist on something I like becomes popular but Twilight is a disaster and a half. Horrible in just about every aspect possible.

I'm not that bothered with vampires anyway these days. Werewolves for the win always.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:50 pm

oh yes...finally got it confirmed ;D...
im so happy :) Werewolf Dovahkiin soul of a dragon body of a wolf gonna be epic... only 4 more days untill...perfection :)
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:19 am

Arkay wrote:
im so happy :) Werewolf Dovahkiin soul of a dragon body of a wolf gonna be epic... only 4 more days untill...perfection :)

YES BRO! I am overwhelmed with excitement.
Just gotta decide whether I want to be a Nord or an Orc. Razz
Either would be awesome as fuck.
Hell, I could play the game in my least favourite race and the game would still be pretty much amazing. I'm certain.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:50 am

Lykos wrote:
Arkay wrote:

Hell, I could play the game in my least favourite race and the game would still be pretty much amazing. I'm certain.

I'm going to play the first playthrough as a Nord, mainly to achieve the authenticness from the story and also due to my love of my Viking Heritage in Yorkshire and the Nordic Beasts Immortal.

Second playthrough will be as a Dark Elf as always, especially now they've changed them back to being a bit sinister rather than sounding like snobs in Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:58 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Arkay wrote:

I'm going to play the first playthrough as a Nord, mainly to achieve the authenticness from the story and also due to my love of my Viking Heritage in Yorkshire and the Nordic Beasts Immortal.

Second playthrough will be as a Dark Elf as always, especially now they've changed them back to being a bit sinister rather than sounding like snobs in Oblivion.

I'm not bothered about any of the three elf races to be honest.
I want to be an nord because they look fucking awesome but knowing me, I will play far into the game, get sick of my character and start a new game with another race. So yeah I might have many save games with different characters.

In terms of awesomeness though I'd rate them (the best ones):

Best

NORD
Orc
Khajiit
Argonian
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:38 pm

Lykos wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Arkay wrote:

I want to be an nord because they look fucking awesome but knowing me, I will play far into the game, get sick of my character and start a new game with another race. So yeah I might have many save games with different characters.

Best

NORD
Orc
Khajiit
Argonian

The nord is fucking awesome. Going to start my 1st playthrough as a nord as well. My 2nd playthrough will be as Khajiit
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:25 pm

I hope the Nord actually looks imposing in Skyrim, he looked like retard in Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:12 pm

Stoney wrote:
I hope the Nord actually looks imposing in Skyrim, he looked like retard in Oblivion.

Lies, they were awesome.
Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay Eirikwythringspellmakerscreen

lol no seriously, I made an awesome looking one. I'm just glad there's proper beards now.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:58 pm

lol, the jaw on that.

Anyone got any decent pictures of the Nords in Skyrim?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Stoney wrote:
lol, the jaw on that.

Anyone got any decent pictures of the Nords in Skyrim?
Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay Skyrim_nord

Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay Nord

Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay 550px-SR-race-Nord

Much better, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:14 am

Thanks, TRF, they look a LOT better, you can tell from the top picture that they will have a physical presence about them, look at at arm. Surprised Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay 2505020059

Obviously you can't tell how tall they'll be but they were pretty tall in Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:32 am

Stoney wrote:
Thanks, TRF, they look a LOT better, you can tell from the top picture that they will have a physical presence about them, look at at arm. Surprised Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay 2505020059

Obviously you can't tell how tall they'll be but they were pretty tall in Oblivion.

You can edit the characters build and such on Skyrim.

Lykos wrote:

Best

NORD
Orc
Khajiit
Argonian

To be fair I always used to drastically change the Dark Elves facial structure so they resembled that of a Human on Oblivion and i'll do the same on Skyrim.

How can you say your not bothered Dark Elves when you can customise them to wear Corpse Paint! Where's your Metal Lykos!?

Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay Dunmer10

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:18 am

I think I'm gonna go with Imperial since generally they're better when it comes to talking to people, which is something I highly value.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:54 am

Dam_Noir wrote:

To be fair I always used to drastically change the Dark Elves facial structure so they resembled that of a Human on Oblivion and i'll do the same on Skyrim.

How can you say your not bothered Dark Elves when you can customise them to wear Corpse Paint! Where's your Metal Lykos!?

I guess I'm just not Tr00 kvlt enough Razz
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:05 am

Lykos wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:

I guess I'm just not Tr00 kvlt enough Razz

nor am I apparently...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tr00%20Kvlt%20Metal

Immortal are dissed because they don't care about the whole Satanist bollocks.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:11 am

Haha yeah I've seen a video where they say how they aren't satanic. The fans are like OMFGWTFPOSERS!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay   Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, Werewolf Gameplay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next