Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Javik's Reviewmania: Dawnguard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Javik's Reviewmania: Dawnguard Empty
PostSubject: Javik's Reviewmania: Dawnguard   Javik's Reviewmania: Dawnguard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Available Platforms so far: Xbox 360, PC(Reviewed)Javik's Reviewmania: Dawnguard Dawnguard

The Good:

+ Non-linear questline, which resolves around two new factions, the Dawnguard and the Volkihar Vampires.
+ New Enemies.
+ New Armor, Weapons and Spells.
+ New and more terrifying Dragons to face along with new shouts.
+ Vampire Lords along with glowing eyes can make a lethal Vampire.
+ Perk Tree for Werewolves and Vampires.
+ The addition of the lordless plane of Oblivion known as Soul Cairn and the hidden Forgotten Vale make Skyrim a much larger place.
+ Option to change your facial structure at the Thieves Guild.

The Bad:

- Some minor bugs and glitches.
- Serana's stubbornness will get on your nerves.

The Ugly:

+/- Vampires are now uglier and can attack towns in groups even if you side with them and this can be a problem for the NPCs if the guards are busy taking arrows in their knees.
+/- Expect Dawnguard members to attack you at any place if you side with the Vampires.

OVERALL: 9.0

Last edited by Javik the Prothean on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Javik's Reviewmania: Dawnguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javik's Reviewmania: Dawnguard   Javik's Reviewmania: Dawnguard I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:54 am

The good, the bad and the ugly. Brilliant xD

Nice review mate. I'll want to pick this up when I have a proper copy of Skyrim and not just some buggy torrent Razz
Back to top Go down

Javik's Reviewmania: Dawnguard
Page 1 of 1