Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3

Go down 
+4
Jack the Spectre
Orc
CleverCatchPhrase
The Enkindler
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3   Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:16 am

Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3 Dragonbornsony-2-1024x576
Quote :
PC and PS3 fans, prepare to cast off. Next month, you will travel to Solstheim, home of Skyrim’s latest add-on, Dragonborn. PS3 fans can expect an expanded itinerary – with stops at Fort Dawnguard and Castle Volkihar – before heading back to the home of your dreams. Details below:

PC: On Tuesday, February 5th, Dragonborn will be available on Steam, including the English, French, Italian, Spanish and German versions of the content.

PlayStation 3: Dragonborn will be the first add-on arriving on PSN in February. Hearthfire will release next, followed by Dawnguard, and all three should be out in February. The 1.8 update will also release, just prior to Dragonborn. We’ll keep you posted as release dates get finalized both on our end and with Sony for each and its various languages. Last but not least, each one will be 50% off during their launch week on PSN.

Over the last year, it’s been a treat for us to work on new content for Skyrim, and we’re excited that it will soon be available for everyone to explore. Thanks for all your support and sharing your adventures with us.

Source: Bethesda Blog
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3   Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:13 pm

I really need to get a real pc so I can play that shit again.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3   Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:02 pm

lol a bit late much?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3   Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:52 pm

I don't think I'll be buying these expansions. Maybe I'll change my mind, but I feel like Bethesda has been fucking with me this whole time.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3   Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:12 am

Too fucking late Bethesda, Ni No Kuni actually cares about me and won't cheat on me with Xbox
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3   Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:32 pm

I forgot I still had Skyrim lol.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3   Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:37 pm

I played Skyrim for about an hour. I never touched it again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3   Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:03 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
I forgot I still had Skyrim lol.

I forgot you were even on this forum Razz
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3   Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Are you guys serious? I've clocked over 200 hours and I only played it for 4 months.

Don't double post. ~Akainu
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3   Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Sorry Bethesda, I stopped caring about skyrim months ago when you guys fucked over the PS3 customers by not releasing Dawnguard. Too late now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3   Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire release date Confirmed for the PS3
Page 1 of 1