Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amsterdam ... nope

Go down 
+4
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
Stoney
Orc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Amsterdam ... nope Empty
PostSubject: Amsterdam ... nope   Amsterdam ... nope I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:21 am

Of all countries to go to in the world, I swear the one people go to most is The Netherlands, more specifically, the city of Amsterdam.
Every time a friend says he/she wants to go to Amsterdam I get tempted to say "really, what landmarks do you want to see there? What is the culture like there?". Because I know I'll get blank faces.

No one knows anything about Amsterdam. All they know is that weed is legal (well tolerated under certain conditions) there so they can go to Amsterdam, get seriously mashed for a few days to a week, and then go home. Wow, great holiday.

Don't get me wrong, Amsterdam seems like a perfectly nice place. But who would pick Amsterdam over countless other more impressive, stunning spots in the world? You can smoke weed anywhere and anytime if you know a dealer or a friend knows a dealer.

So yeah this really pisses me off.

I'll take these places over it any day
Amsterdam ... nope Machu-picchu
Amsterdam ... nope Barcelona_1009_102
Amsterdam ... nope St-basils-cathedral
Amsterdam ... nope Notre_dame-paris-view
Amsterdam ... nope 3438960513_ae82ed88f3
Amsterdam ... nope Dunluce_Castle_County_Antrim_Ireland_2
Amsterdam ... nope Finland-landscape-beautiful-thesuiteworld-
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Amsterdam ... nope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amsterdam ... nope   Amsterdam ... nope I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:01 am

Don't forget about the prossies. €50 for BJ ... :fuckthat: I'll get some minger do that for free. :megusta:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Amsterdam ... nope R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Amsterdam ... nope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amsterdam ... nope   Amsterdam ... nope I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:04 am

Amsterdam ... nope Dutch-10
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Amsterdam ... nope XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Amsterdam ... nope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amsterdam ... nope   Amsterdam ... nope I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 am

And mind you, the people who want to go to Amsterdam just to get baked probably smoke weed regularly anyway, without getting caught.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Amsterdam ... nope StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Amsterdam ... nope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amsterdam ... nope   Amsterdam ... nope I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:27 pm

This is coming from a kid that didn't enjoyed his time in Spain with his family because he rather stay at home and smoke weed instead.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Amsterdam ... nope XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Amsterdam ... nope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amsterdam ... nope   Amsterdam ... nope I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Lykos, notice how all of your pictures involve a pointy object(s) that you can sit on . . . faggot.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

Amsterdam ... nope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amsterdam ... nope   Amsterdam ... nope I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:25 pm

I want to be a neurologist in Switzerland !
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Amsterdam ... nope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amsterdam ... nope   Amsterdam ... nope I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:28 am

I'm pretty sure that there is a policy here now that foreigners aren't allowed to legally smoke weed here.

Anyway aside from legal weed i have no idea why they would ever come here. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Amsterdam ... nope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amsterdam ... nope   Amsterdam ... nope I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:26 am

Padders wrote:
This is coming from a kid that didn't enjoyed his time in Spain with his family because he rather stay at home and smoke weed instead.

Shush.
Those days are behind me.

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Lykos, notice how all of your pictures involve a pointy object(s) that you can sit on . . . faggot.

Aw damn you got me.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

Amsterdam ... nope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amsterdam ... nope   Amsterdam ... nope I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:04 am

TheCinemaJack wrote:

Amsterdam ... nope 725796345
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Amsterdam ... nope E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

Amsterdam ... nope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amsterdam ... nope   Amsterdam ... nope I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:52 am

Well there are places i want to go even though i find the landmarks most uninteresting
Go to Turkey and often you will have an hotel in Alanya the ''party'' zone of turkey
I found nothing interesting except buyin smokes and several bottles of alcohol.
Poland (i think the polish are badasses actually^^)
Never been here...but if i were i'd probaly stock up on cheap booze
Estonia (read poland)
Why?
Its close, the booze is cheaper, living in a hotel is nice.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amsterdam ... nope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amsterdam ... nope   Amsterdam ... nope I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amsterdam ... nope
Page 1 of 1