Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed   Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:35 am

http://n4g.com/news/1042107/forza-horizon-dynamic-weather-confirmed

Quote :
Clearly Forza Horizon looks very promising because of its possibilities and its contents, and especially due to the fact that they are developers who have proven themselves in the best racing games that are in charge. A day / night cycle was announced during E3 2012 and obviously the game will bring more surprises ...

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed   Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:52 am

Wicked. Don't really see how Forza can get improved after this...
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed   Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:04 pm

Lykos wrote:
It needs to be done at 60FPS like in GT5. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed   Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:03 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
Lykos wrote:

Haha that maybe. That being said I can't really tell much difference between 30 and 60 fps myself.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed   Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:54 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
Lykos wrote:

Like we can all tell the slightest difference when it comes to high FPS
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed   Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Franko wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:
Lykos wrote:

That is... really ironic coming from someone who sucks on the PC's tit.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed   Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:38 pm

lol Cerna

Honestly, I sometimes have a hard time telling the difference too, although sometimes it's pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed   Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:39 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
Franko wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:
Lykos wrote:

That is... really ironic coming from someone who sucks on the PC's tit.

:scratch: Maybe I'm just an idiot but I fail to see the irony.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed   Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Because Franko is a graphics whore. All PC gamers are.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed   Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:57 pm

TROO 1080PEE AND 60FPS LOLOLOL SUCK IT CONSOLEFAGS

I used to not notice the difference at all as well. I actually thought The Orange Box was a 60FPS game on the PS3 lololol But then I ran into that whole 10FPS bug forcing me to reboot my system. lol

But you know... with the internet being so much more accessible now letting information, developers, "journalists" and a bunch of fanboys throwing their shit to your face, I finally started to notice these things. These small details in graphics and frame rates. I started to notice the horrors of screen tearing, lack of anti aliasing, sub HD resolutions and how games are still struggling to even run at a consistent 30FPS. Don't get me wrong, some games that run at 30FPS still look absolutely fantastic and buttery smooth especially depending on how well the developers implement motion blur and other neat graphical tricks. Of course, that still doesn't beat 60FPS. When it comes to fighting games and music games (for me especially) 30FPS just isn't acceptable. I can barely accept 30FPS for racing games.

Hopefully the next gen set of consoles will -finally- overcome this (probably not). Turning Forza Horizons into a 30FPS game is pretty risky. There's going to be a huge difference between this and Forza 4 if somebody will plan on playing them back to back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed   Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Horizon: Dynamic Weather Confirmed
Page 1 of 1